Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Business Ideas For Year 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For Year 2020 (3204 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire In Year 2020 From Home / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas For Year 2020 by RealityShot: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Hi...

Considering our countries current economy
and based on your future outlook and what you know works..

please kindly suggest businesses that you believe
will more likely thrive in year 2020 and beyond.

i need ideas for part time or full time..
funds can be sought as required.

these ideas are for me and someone out there..

You never know who you will inspire and help,
so please share your knowledge of good businesses here.

thank you

P.S: i have been studying palm oil business ~ wholesale for years now... But my area has too many competitors with many years ..i fear i may not get enough market share in that business here.
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by MurphyInc(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Quality Rice farming: Rice farming business will Boom by the year 2020 because most rice available in the market now are stone enabled. Try rice farming and you will be amazed how you will smile to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by RealityShot: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2019
MurphyInc:
Quality Rice farming: Rice farming business will Boom by the year 2020 because most rice available in the market now are stone enabled. Try rice farming and you will be amazed how you will smile to the bank.
thank you.

but no one plants rice in my state and i dont know how to plant or process rice.

can rice grow any where?

also getting large parcels of farm land here is very expensive O...
that why i have stayed clear of farming for now..

whatelse can i do in a standard shop space? Thanks
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by kingralph(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2019
RealityShot:
Hi...

Condering our countries current economy
and based on your future outlook and what you know works..

please kindly suggest businesses that you believe will more likely thrive in year 2020 and beyond.

i need ideas for part time or full time..
funds can be sought as required.

these ideas are for me and someone out there..

You never know who you will inspire and help out there, so please share your knowledge of good businesses here.

thank you

P.S: i have been studying palm oil business ~ wholesale for years now... But my area has too many competitors with many years ..i fear i may not get enough market share in that business here.

OP I dont have your number. Pls give me à buzz Lets talk....08028764916
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by RealityShot: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2019
kingralph:

OP I dont have your number. Pls give me à buzz Lets talk...
pls kindly share your ideas here for all to benefit... i may not like it but another may do so.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by FocusedB1h(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Here for this.
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by RealityShot: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
I have been checking on youtube for 2020 business ideas but all i see are foreign ideas...

kindly share your idea of very good businesses that one can learn and start next year.

thanks
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by RealityShot: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Nylon business!
Heard this is a great investment.
Anyone with information on this, please teach us! Thank you
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Importation of fairly used items from USA classified online markets,it's a very profitable business anyone who is ready to experience financial breakthrough in year 2020 Should invest on.

Their are lots of cheap fairly used items like toys,shoes, laptops, mobile phones, wristwatches,video games, cameras and other tech devices that can be imported from the USA from sites like letgo, OfferUp, Craigslist to resell here In Nigeria.

Anyone can start this business right from the comfort of his or her home with little capital,their are pickup agents that can help serve as intermediaries between you and the seller in the USA for easy payments, inspection and shipping of items down to Nigeria.

With the right marketing strategies any investor into this business will be smiling to the bank on daily basis,I advise anyone considering it to first have a marketing plan both offline and online,it's a business I have been doing for quite some time now.

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by RealityShot: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Importation of fairly used items from USA classified online markets,it's a very profitable business anyone who is ready to experience financial breakthrough in year 2020 Should invest on.

Their are lots of cheap fairly used items like toys,shoes, laptops, mobile phones, wristwatches,video games, cameras and other tech devices that can be imported from the USA from sites like letgo, OfferUp, Craigslist to resell here In Nigeria.

Anyone can start this business right from the comfort of his or her home with little capital,their are pickup agents that can help serve as intermediaries between you and the seller in the USA for easy payments, inspection and shipping of items down to Nigeria.

With the right marketing strategies any investor into this business will be smiling to the bank on daily basis,I advise anyone considering it to first have a marketing plan both offline and online,it's a business I have been doing for quite some time now.
will surely research on this asap.
Thank you
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by Haddock(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Weedsmoker:

This your idea got me sitting on the edge of my seat. Can you please shed some light on the intermediaries in the bolded? Because that, I think is where the problem lies for starters (and sales strategy by extension).
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by franashi(f): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Weedsmoker:

bros, this your business idea got me thinking, pls can you mentor me on this please. I have been searching for a job for sometime now which has not been possible but i really need to do something to support my husband and home. Thank you, waiting for your responses
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
franashi:
bros, this your business idea got me thinking, pls can you mentor me on this please. I have been searching for a job for sometime now which has not been possible but i really need to do something to support my husband and home. Thank you, waiting for your responses
Whatsapp me, contact on my signature.
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by franashi(f): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Whatsapp me, contact on my signature.
thank you
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by femi214: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Weedsmoker:

Thank you for sharing this idea. I was denied access to some of the website
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
femi214:

Thank you for sharing this idea. I was denied access to some of the website
Use vpn.
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by Ekitibiased(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
check my profile and signature

RealityShot:
I have been checking on youtube for 2020 business ideas but all i see are foreign ideas...

kindly share your idea of very good businesses that one can learn and start next year.

thanks
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by Ekitibiased(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
check my profile and signature

Haddock:

This your idea got me sitting on the edge of my seat. Can you please shed some light on the intermediaries in the bolded? Because that, I think is where the problem lies for starters (and sales strategy by extension).
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by popoolaRofiat(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
You can invest in mini or super market. The profit of the products may not much but its teunover is high. With 1milliin you can successfully do that
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by vicechancellor(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2020

Please can you throw more light on this, I want to know more about it....
Re: Business Ideas For Year 2020 by janes13: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Think about a problem that people have and then sell them a solution. Simplest and most useful advice someone could ever give you. It may sound hard at first because people have tons of problems, therefore you wouldn't know which one is the best choice. Here comes the second piece of advice: follow your passion. You're passionate about palm oil? Great, sell palm oil. If you have a good marketing strategy I guarantee you'll succeed. But also think about the fact that 9/10 businesses fail at the beginning and you have to be aware of this. The key is to try again until you'll have the success you want. Being an entrepreneur is definitely not easy, but the weight can be take off your shoulders a little bit if you have a partner. Personally, I don't know what I would have done without my partner. Found him on a trip to Asia while looking on Piloto Asia. Putting my ego aside and getting a partner was the best decision.

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Or Capital: Which Is More Important? / The Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband & The Reply She Got From A Banker. / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.