Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... (1931 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] / Photos From Yvonne Jegede And Abounce Kunle Fawole's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by Dauda21: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by Victornezzar: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Okay seen but y am I not saying Awwwwn
mumu Op

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by chinybelle(f): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Didn't see any reason to say it ok
I didn't even see any pic

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by itspzpics(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2017
wow
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by AKPOSbaba: 6:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Give it her Abounce.
Dis her Hot look no be here.
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Grey hair..? Is that what I'm seeing? shocked
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by skimmy005: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2017
but I no say aww undecided
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2017
I don't think its wrong being sexy and dolled up but such pix should be for your husband alone. What exactly are we supposed to do with what we are seeing now? undecided
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by LesbianBoy(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Girls can be funny I swear! How did this ugly boy win the heart of this beautiful girl bikonu! angry
Re: This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
See her soft breast

(1) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Anita On Vacation,flaunts Everything On Bikini (photo) / Bobrisky Secretly Packing Out Of His Rented Duplex, As PHCN Cuts His Power Suppl / Funke Akindele In Romantic Selfie With Hubby At Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.