Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium (690 Views)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / (live Images) National Day Of Prayer At Abuja National Stadium / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium by Zobski(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2016
THE LORD'S CHOSEN @ IT AGAIN
POWER PACKED CRUSADE
22ND & 23RD OF THIS MONTH

Good Morning All.God Loves You Please Make It A Duty To Be In Attendance To This Power Packed Program.theme, *GOD HAS SWORN TO BLESS YOU*As God will Prove His Power In Your Life And All Your Sorrows Must Be Turn Into Joy.Don't Miss Out God s Waiting For You There.

Re: See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium by laykhorn(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Pastors are some of those who are profiting massively from this recession cheesy People go to church to pray out the demons of poverty and more money angry cheesy grin grin
Money making strategies... Dey there dey laugh them.

Abeg! Who get free space, I wan start church o.
Re: See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium by Zobski(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
laykhorn:

Pastors are some of those who are profiting massively from this recession cheesy People go to church to pray out the demons of poverty and more money angry cheesy grin grin
Money making strategies... Dey there dey laugh them.

Abeg! Who get free space, I wan start church o.

@laykhorn
WHY DID YOU THINK CHURCH IS A MONEY MAKING AVENUE
Re: See What was Spotted Close To Abuja National Stadium by laykhorn(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Zobski:

@laykhorn
WHY DID YOU THINK CHURCH IS A MONEY MAKING AVENUE

I start double checking immediately I notice the person I'm talking to is a pastor or I'm reading something from such people. You can't blame me, I've had experiences that has made me warp towards pastors

(1) (Reply)

What Is Heaven Like? Bible Analysis:: / What Does It Mean That The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23)? / He Denied Them Twice - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.