Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,423 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends (39119 Views)

Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Ishaq717(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
make una cme stay for my back take selfie jhoor

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by ItzHoludex(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
chai pple dey observe
dey luk am reach shoe
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Juzzybabe(f): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
Dyt!!! It's a pleasure to quote you...shortest name on NL

Their shoes though.... undecided.....very d I R T Y!, especially the bride grin own

Gosh! you guys can be mean ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by AuroraB(f): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
undecided Iranu sad
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by popsonbj: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
ayomidegambari:
. ..
Nice concept!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by willibounce1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
The ones claiming taken and hooked and nonsense still dey phuck up and down ooo. Even the person wey won marry gan resemble olosho.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by jiyya: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Iranu
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Drabrah(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Gals & painting sha!
Shooooo. Jst like masquerade.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by olagokee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
These girls Makeover. Self dey kill softly...
Who did this.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Laido: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
BEENUEL:
Dyt!!! It's a pleasure to quote you...shortest name on NL

Their shoes though.... undecided.....very d I R T Y!, especially the bride grin own
m

Lol .. You spot it sha
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Lucynchy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats bae. I wonder what my class ladies are waiting for and 100l girls are almost married or engaged.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Kdiva(f): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
people sef.. Red doesn't go with Pink.. especially for dark girls.. the hair is a no no.. the shoes..smh

must you do pre wedding photoshoot?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by nickvanilla(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ask4Info:
WE NOW LIVE IN A CRAZY WORLD WHERE INSTEAD OF LADIES TAKING LAST MINUTE TUTORIALS FROM THEIR MUMS AND AUNTIES TO LEARN HOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE AND RUN A GOOD HOME AS WELL AS PERFECT HER CULLINERY SKILLS, WILL BE JUMPING FROM ONE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO TO THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF PREWEDDING PICTURES.

THE GUYS RATHER THAN TALK TO THEIR UNCLES AND SUCCESSFUL MEN ON WAYS TO GENERATE MORE INCOME TO LIVE UP TO HIS DUTIES WILL BE RUNNING IN AND OUT OF BROTHELS AND CLUBS TO GET AS MANY GIRLS LAID AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE GETS MARRIED.

....AND WE WONDER WHY THERE ARE MORE DIVORCE CASES NOW THAN ANY OTHER GENERATION.

WE NOW RUN A LIFE FULL OF MISPLACED PRIORITIES

God bless you for this comment
I don't think i can ever be convinced that we do not live in a dysfunctional society
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by vivavik(f): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ask4Info:
WE NOW LIVE IN A CRAZY WORLD WHERE INSTEAD OF LADIES TAKING LAST MINUTE TUTORIALS FROM THEIR MUMS AND AUNTIES TO LEARN HOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE AND RUN A GOOD HOME AS WELL AS PERFECT HER CULLINERY SKILLS, WILL BE JUMPING FROM ONE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO TO THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF PREWEDDING PICTURES.

THE GUYS RATHER THAN TALK TO THEIR UNCLES AND SUCCESSFUL MEN ON WAYS TO GENERATE MORE INCOME TO LIVE UP TO HIS DUTIES WILL BE RUNNING IN AND OUT OF BROTHELS AND CLUBS TO GET AS MANY GIRLS LAID AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE GETS MARRIED.

....AND WE WONDER WHY THERE ARE MORE DIVORCE CASES NOW THAN ANY OTHER GENERATION.

u deserve a trillion likes...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Seun4blue(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Glad one of them is mine 😉😉😉😉
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Swizdom(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ask4Info:

You no go believe say this pre wedding pix dey cost like 50 - 150k....Home neva start money don dey troway for rubbish... Prewedding pix will neva be remembered o except main wedding pix.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by queenaisha(f): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
this pre-wedding photos are on anoda.level.....six of ur friends are pointing hand demo gun towards u...n u are grinning like a fowl!!! smh
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by kechywillz(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2016
Terrific make up
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2016
So many errors in the pics,from the makeup to the trousers(Why did they dash d bride that kinda trouser),The shoes too............. Forgive me,it looks rough.They eye shadow no follow at all........
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2016
ayomidegambari:
See...
This picture dey vex megrin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Afonjashapmouth: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2016
paulchineduN:
Afonja daughters no dey at all.

Mr Shinedu u wan enter my wahala with d Afonja talk bah? i will give u a hall pass on this, make next time no happen sha

Please don't quote me. Na beg I dey beg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them / Imagine The Cake They Made For This Woman's 40th Birthday / LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.