Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** (648 Views)

How To Solve "Windows Not Genuine" Problem On Your Windows Laptop / My Harddisk Is Not Detected Again, Windows Not Booting Up Pls Hlp..... / Windows Not Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** by german007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
Pls any engineer in the house.

"Someone please help me!!!!! Recently i shut down my computer and tried to re-start , it's been unable to restart and I keep getting a messageĀ  as follows:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.

If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly, or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

If a previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the Power or Reset button was pressed, or if you aren't sure what caused the problem, choose Start Windows
Normally.

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe Mode with Command Prompt

Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked) Start Windows Normally

Use the up and down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice.

Seconds until Windows starts: 30

Iv tried all mode's including safe modes, nothing starts.

I do not want to loose my files and programs.

PLS WHAT CAN I DO

Thanks
Re: ********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** by routik(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
run a repair with windows cd.

good luck.
Re: ********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** by german007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
Thanks bro. will that action make me loose all my files and data?
Re: ********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** by routik(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
NO. you wont loose your files and data if you were able to run system repair.
good luck.
Re: ********Pls Help Urgently! Windows Not Starting!*********** by joys24: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
do it as collins said but 4 more. this d step by step========= boot ur pc and indert xp cd wait 4 it 2 show=press any key 2 countinue=== press enter===press enter ===press f8 2 agree after it press R to repair. dat all and it will countinue 2 copied new files 4 window. 080854114773 4 more help.

(1) (Reply)

3.5g Universal Usb Modems For Sell / Mtn New Cheat / 8.9,1gb,8-16gb Ssd Mini Dell For Sale 38k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.