Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tribute To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By Produke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By Produke (349 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Protest At High Court Lagos Over Victimisation Of Patience Jonathan By EFCC(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By Produke by Produke(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Tribute to GEJ

You lost the seat
So no blood would be spilled
You lost the poll
But you never lost my love
You lost our tribe
But you never lost the world
You lost the victory songs
But you gave us celebration
You lost my salute
But you have my respect
You lost the dreams
But you gave us life
You lost the headlines
But our memories still hold your lagacy
You lost something
But we have lost everything
We lost a president
But alas,we have a general

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Desire For Nigeria—buhari / Rivers APC Planning A “campaign Of Anarchy” - Tam-george / A Call on Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.