Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? (4731 Views)

Will Jews Make Christian Heaven? / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
4everGod:

You do not just pluck a question out of the air for no reason which was why i asked you for your reason.

Don't play games. Just answer the question.

Why do you want to know?
Tanks! oya move along
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Tanks! oya move along

3 pages and none of these Christians have been able to point to something meaningful about eternity in heaven, someone is saying "heaven technology" also said "you won't turn TV to hear about recession" lmao!

"no suffering or sickness"

"you'll be singing alongside angels"

none of this Christians actually have good enough idea of how heaven would be and its benefits without spawning new additions

I can go out on a limb here and say that those Christians don't really like heaven, they just don't want hell

1 Like

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I can go out on a limb here and say that those Christians don't really like heaven, they just don't want hell
Exactly Most of the it's the Fear of He'll that keep them in check the funny think is that they don't have proof of it existing either!

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2016
Smallville10:
satan rebelled because of pride
Do u know what pride is?

Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2016
DoctorAlien:
In Heaven there'll be opportunity to learn anything you want to learn. smiley
What are u gonna use the knowledge for?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:
What Can The Christian Heaven Give Me That i Can't Get here On Earth as a Rich man? Eternal Life? I don't Need that It gets Boring "To much of Everything is Bad" So what Exactly Does this Christian Heaven Has To Offer that's So Unique?
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
still nothing grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
still nothing grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by EyeHateGod: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
This was a fun thread
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Deicide: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2020
No fun in Heaven, most Christian just choose it cause they are afraid of hell and they don't have any alt choice.

Please don't live your life like this, make the world a better place so we can all enjoy and jolly grin
Re: What Do I Gain From The Christian Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Deicide:
No fun in Heaven, most Christian just choose it cause they are afraid of hell and they don't have any alt choice.

Please don't live your life like this, make the world a better place so we can all enjoy and jolly grin

Idiot-Coward! You are soo Weak that it is your dead grandfather's bones that you are a hiding behind!

You are even using a probably Dead OP's (yes, God killed him) Ancient Post. Hang in there, the Destroyer is Coming For Ya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Christian Perspective To Nation Building By Deji Yesufu / Prophetic Outlook For Year 2024 By Dr D K Olukoya / The Pain Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.