Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Pain Of Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pain Of Death (4662 Views)

9 Powerful Quotes On Forgiveness To Help You Release The Pain Of The Past / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pain Of Death by Interesting15: 8:25am On Mar 29
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(29th March, 2024)*

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: The Pain Of Death

John 2:19 NKJV‬‬
Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

*Message*
‭‭‬
"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain." (John 12:24).‬

All through the scripture, God kept displaying His visionary qualities in no small measure, preparing well ahead of time so nothing catches Him unaware or unprepared. For instance, even before establishing the current heavens and earth, the Lamb of God had been slain from the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:cool, ensuring a divine sacrificial protocol that birthed a framework that will guard His creatures (whenever He will create them) from eternal damnation if they erred (and as if He knew, they eventually erred in the beautiful garden He placed them).

*Jesus perfectly mirrored the necessity of sacrificial death (and the need to ignore immediate gratification) just to birth something more glorious in the future with eternal significance. The way of death is painful quite all right, and even Jesus, the Son of God, embraced the pain of having to destroy the status quo, just to birth a new dispensation that will reunite mankind back to God.*

On this glorious Good Friday, you must be willing, like Jesus, to let go of whatever it is that is hindering God from birthing something eternally glorious through your life. It might be a relationship, a lucrative opportunity, a habit and lifestyle you find so cozy, etc. Embrace the pain of death, and you will be joyous to see the fruits in the coming day.

*Prayers*
Ask the LORD for grace to sacrifice all that need to be, just to birth what He intends for your destiny.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭
Hebrews 12:2‬‬
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

4 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Death by Peterpaul96: 10:08am On Mar 29
Christ Became Obedient to death, for our sake

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Death by Donchieli: 10:09am On Mar 29
Hmmmmm
Re: The Pain Of Death by Hezmatosky: 10:10am On Mar 29
No one want to sacrifice for this country. Too bad

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Death by Goodlady(f): 10:10am On Mar 29
Peterpaul96:
H
Nothing dey ya head ni?

Glory be to God for Jesus Christ
Re: The Pain Of Death by maureensylvia(f): 10:11am On Mar 29
Let this Good Friday remind us of how much love God has for us.

Let's consider Christ's sacrifice as we put others first today

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Death by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Mar 29
Nobody remembers John the Baptist at all!

Na the God wey die carry the day!
Re: The Pain Of Death by NFBI: 10:18am On Mar 29
Hezmatosky:
No one want to sacrifice for this country. Too bad
It begins with you
Re: The Pain Of Death by Righteousness2(m): 10:24am On Mar 29
Amen .. JESUS reigns forever.

TO ALL THE FAKE CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD:
YOU CAN’T SAY “CHRIST IS KING” AND BE AN AVID ANTISEMITE.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ON THE CROSS HE WAS ACCUSED TO BE “THE KING OF THE JEWS” AND UPON HIS RETURN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE AND REIGN FROM JERUSALEM WHILE ISRAEL IS ONCE AGAIN THE HEAD OF ALL NATIONS.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED: “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”.

IF YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!

REAL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST LOVE HIS EARTHLY BRETHREN!

2 Likes

Re: The Pain Of Death by BOSSkesh(m): 10:39am On Mar 29
The church of today has been reduced to kaboshing, fake miracles, fake prophecies and massive tax collections

Follow God not church
Re: The Pain Of Death by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:50am On Mar 29
Hmmm
Re: The Pain Of Death by hslbroker2(m): 10:51am On Mar 29
BOSSkesh:
The church of today has been reduced to kaboshing, fake miracles, fake prophecies and massive tax collections

Follow God not church
Re: The Pain Of Death by hslbroker2(m): 10:52am On Mar 29
Righteousness2:
Amen .. JESUS reigns forever.

TO ALL THE FAKE CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD:
YOU CAN’T SAY “CHRIST IS KING” AND BE AN AVID ANTISEMITE.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ON THE CROSS HE WAS ACCUSED TO BE “THE KING OF THE JEWS” AND UPON HIS RETURN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE AND REIGN FROM JERUSALEM WHILE ISRAEL IS ONCE AGAIN THE HEAD OF ALL NATIONS.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED: “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”.

IF YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!

REAL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST LOVE HIS EARTHLY BRETHREN!
Re: The Pain Of Death by Pootle: 11:11am On Mar 29
stories made up by white men....i rather wanna know more on shango and the likes
Re: The Pain Of Death by Channeltracy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29
Pootle:
stories made up by white men....i rather wanna know more on shango and the likes
Brethren please read ur Bible and let the Holy spirit to you ....
Bible is not a story book as u all think..... seek for the holy spirit
Be bless amen
Re: The Pain Of Death by Pootle: 5:05pm On Mar 29
Channeltracy:

Brethren please read ur Bible and let the Holy spirit to you ....
Bible is not a story book as u all think..... seek for the holy spirit
Be bless amen

earlier the better all holy books are written by men
Re: The Pain Of Death by Channeltracy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29
Pootle:

earlier the better all holy books are written by men
It was lead by the Holy spirit
Seek him

1 Like

Re: The Pain Of Death by gohf: 9:56pm On Mar 29
Let's talk to the Father through the Holy Spirit

Re: The Pain Of Death by Pootle: 10:04am On Mar 30
Channeltracy:

It was lead by the Holy spirit
Seek him

you still living and believing the missionary era wake up son
Re: The Pain Of Death by Channeltracy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30
Pootle:

you still living and believing the missionary era wake up son
Missionary?
Wake up bro.
You can't understand, you need to feel the holy spirit and see things urself.
Pls don't condemn anything u didn't understand.
Re: The Pain Of Death by Pootle: 2:04pm On Mar 31
Channeltracy:

Missionary?
Wake up bro.
You can't understand, you need to feel the holy spirit and see things urself.
Pls don't condemn anything u didn't understand.

you the one that need to wake dude
Re: The Pain Of Death by Channeltracy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31
Pootle:

you the one that need to wake dude

Be Good boss
Jesus love you
Re: The Pain Of Death by Pootle: 12:48pm On Apr 01
Channeltracy:

Be Good boss
Jesus love you

the concept of white jesus with long hair and a handsome look grin.....white people program ye all to belive falacies and rubbish
Re: The Pain Of Death by Channeltracy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01
Pootle:

the concept of white jesus with long hair and a handsome look grin.....white people program ye all to belive falacies and rubbish

Ur believe not mine
I believe in JESUS is the light of the world
Re: The Pain Of Death by Pootle: 2:32pm On Apr 01
Channeltracy:

Ur believe not mine
I believe in JESUS is the light of the world

one off the world biggest scam, law of moses sound better than jesus

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God / PRAYER PROGRAMME : STOPPING THE STOPPERS OF YOUR FOUNDATION. / Put On The Full Armour Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.