Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) (42702 Views)

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) / Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Realist2: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

My brother, eventhough Atiku is perceived as a known crook, he is liberal and a million times better than that deaf and dumb one currently occupying Aso Rock

But i thought the deaf n dumb was recently awarded best leader in the whole world by a newspaper, abi i no hear well ni ?.

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

To start with the issue of speakership position, Adeola got 92 votes compared to tambuwal's 268 votes. SW has close to 74 lawmakers and majority of them supported her except few ones from lagos, so how come adeola got 92votes ? What happend to votes for SS/SE ?

You said you did not expect him to trust us with sensitive positions after giving him more than 2 million votes! So what sort of loyalty does he want again. Also, when the cabals in yar'adua's govt refused to declare him as acting president, the likes of prof. Wole soyinka, tunde bakare, odumakin led a massive protest in support of him, but what happened when he came to power: he schemed out SW in his political appointments, as big as oyo state is what they were proud of is minister of state for FCT, what abt LAGOS: minister of state for defence. OSUN: Police affiars, EKITI: minister of state for works!! That's not all brother, he came to SW and proclaim that our leaders are rascals, under his watch Hamza Al-Mustapha was released, Anyim Pius Anyim was so powerful that out of 48 MDA's appointments he made sure SW took only 3, should we talk about Justice Ayo Salami that was relieved of his appointment despite court orders ? Believe ne GEJ goofed, he later knew towards the end and within 2 weeks he visited SW 6 times during his campaign. And you expected us to clap for him ? Was even surprised he got more than 1.8million votes against buhari. Waiting for your response

Frankly speaking, don't really like dwelling on or appraising GEJ's regime. He isn't a bad man but was too naive and not really abreast with inner maneuverability skills to sail successfully across Nigeria's stormy political waters. He got knowlege of some of these things later but it was too late for any remedy.

He didn't marginalised SW, it was just a political equation that would have been balanced if he was re-elected.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Realist2:

But i thought the deaf n dumb was recently awarded best leader in the whole world by a newspaper, abi i no hear well ni ?.

abeg u no get tori
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by DaPuncline: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Frankly speaking, don't really like dwelling on or appraising GEJ's regime. He isn't a bad man but was too naive and not really abreast with inner maneuverability skills to sail successfully across Nigeria's stormy political waters. He got knowlege of some of these things later but it was too late for any remedy.

He didn't marginalised SW, it was just a political equation that would have been balanced if he was re-elected.
You spoken well I must confess. Now let me ask you a question: Will you give buhari another chance come 2019 to balance the political equation with the SE ?

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by id911(m): 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
DaPuncline:

You spoken well I must confess. Now let me ask you a question: Will you give buhari another chance come 2019 to balance the political equation with the SE ?

Thanks for the compliment! We in the SE/SS don't really have any problem with anybody but Buhari isn't sellable in the two zones.
The issue of Buhari is a very complex one. Personally, I wouldn't give him a chance cos he does't seem intellectually sound enough to be called a leader in the 21st century! There are other sundry reasons which i won't like to dwell on

1 Like

Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by chidozieikeji2: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
bluaero:
Confusion in zombies camp.

Saraki the slayer of rotten brown teeth Tiffnubu

Saraki and Atiku teaching Tinubu Basic Politics 101
lol a mallam in the north is more powerful than a yoruba chief no matter how the yorubas upgrade tinubu he can never match an ordinary hausa mallam in politics
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by Collins0609(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Haba guy easy ooo,d man don old
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by bashydemy1: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I will vote for ATIKU/SARAKI anytime and anyday
Did your vote help GEJ in anyway?
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by bashydemy1: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
VampireeM:
Lol.. grin
This one na real sucker punch! Infact he has declared he and his master are loyal to Atiku. Over to PMB's online zombie agents.. They will soon say he is anti-change.. APC in Disarray like PDP grin

LOL if you understand politics you know will the likes of Atiku will never rule Nigeria, Same way it will take Igbo over 50yrs to rule Nigeria.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by totorimi: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2016
The man is a confirmed 'Otinkpu' typical of them.
Re: Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) by tomdon(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2016
VampireeM:
Lol.. grin
This one na real sucker punch! Infact he has declared he and his master are loyal to Atiku. Over to PMB's online zombie agents.. They will soon say he is anti-change.. APC in Disarray like PDP grin

Hope his master truly sent him this message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning / Nigeria Military In Pictures / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.