Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ladies, How Would You React To This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, How Would You React To This? (2126 Views)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by mamaput(f): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

tell her oh.
It is just food
I sure people like this will not mind, if it was their own broda

tomorrow when all the in laws start hating and fighting the wife everyone would have forgotten it statred with a spoonfull of stew
am not saying the wife is in the wrong. she is right.BUT its not worth the fight and hate that can come out of it.
in laws can be terrible and the husband ends up the poor guy in the middle
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
mamaput:

tomorrow when all the in laws start hating and fighting the wife everyone would have forgotten it statred with a spoonfull of stew
am not saying the wife is in the wrong. she is right.BUT its not worth the fight and hate that can come out of it.
in laws can be terrible and the husband ends up the poor guy in the middle
You are very right.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by prittigrrr(f): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2009
I'm American and not raised to know Nigerian etiquette but if it happened to me I would just let it go because I want peace to reign in my home. Even if it was deliberate disrespect I would look the other way. I would not want to shame my husband and I would not want to add reasons for my husband's find fault with me. In laws are good at that already.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React To This? by goldwaters(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
@whiteone, hope u understand English sha? Cos u r just replying O.P. Is ur reply in line with d poster's question? *smh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote / The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra / 'My Manhood Is On Fire':Married Nigerian Man Begging A Lady 4 Sex Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.