Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race (48664 Views)

Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Tonason: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
You're the greatest mumu of all times. Igbos are Hero, because when they give you their word they stand by it. Unlike your people that collected money from Abacha to sell their own. Awo also did the same thing in 1967. It is in your blood to betray your own.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by tolastikha: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
zooster:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/humiliation-tinubu-humiliation-yoruba-race-fayose/
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]t
The only drug that cures overambitious is disgrace. I once said it in this forum that Tinubu is biting more than he Can chew. The very day worked against my father's appointment skimming into Buhari government was the day we started plotting his own downfall and thank God we succeed. Next time he will learn to work and exercise his political muzzles within his state.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by mccoy47(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
olajizz01:
Shut the hell flatty,when we voted for your political son in 2011,what was the consequence,it was even worst more than this,its better to stop your stupidity,one thing i know is that SW will always be a role model in this country,the development of our land is paramount to us and we take the lead in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Mufasa27(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
I don't understand why the face-off between Tinubu and members of his political party has been reduced to an ethnic war. Tinunu took the biggest gamble of his political career by aligning with Buhari to win the 2015 Presidential election but sadly he is getting the short end of the stick

He was a beautiful bride prior to the election but he is slowly being made a pariah by those he helped secure victory. Such is the vicissitude of politics.

Tinubu's motives for teaming up with Buhari's CPC were never about the advancement of the Yorubas. If it were so, he would have insisted that devolution of power and true federalism be made a cardinal part of the APC's campaign manifesto. Two agendas the Yorubas have always pushed for.

It is heart warming that his political foes have thrown their weight behind him since the political onslaught on him began. I only hope he is learning some salutary lessons and will build on this open show of support by his hitherto political adversaries.
True Talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Toks2008(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
proeast:
Tinubu thinks he is smart, now he is being schooled on the game!

It's quite apparent that you don't know who tinubu is...

The recent decision to pardon Saraki and ekweremadu could be connected with the move to twart Tinubu but as long as he is still alive let's watch how he will single handedly remove Buhari come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by jollymizzle(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Proudly Yoruba... in times of crisis, we take our hatchets, and we bury them... into the backs of our real enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by IEDA: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
All this talk over nothing..This is just politics,if you can't play the game,you'll be played...Now they are shouting Yoruba race up and down...Abeg make i hear word...Tinubu isn't the first person to be dealt such blow and he definitely won't be the last..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by macof(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
I knew Tinubu is the likely Afonja of our time, teaming up with the north against the agenda of his people. Now the north is going against him
Am glad that unlike the case of Afonja where other Yoruba leaders turned their backs on him as he turned his back on them, yoruba leaders are in support of Tinubu. ..Yoruba must be united!
True federationalism with All yoruba in one region must be achieved

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
IEDA:
All this talk over nothing..This is just politics,if you can't play the game,you'll be played...Now they are shouting Yoruba race up and down...Abeg make i hear word...Tinubu isn't the first person to be dealt such blow and he definitely won't be the last..
hope you have seen the response through FFK
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Mufasa27(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
It's funny how people who use to hate Fayose now suddenly loves him... grin

..... and for Mr Jagaban, I really don't give a Bleep about is current situation.....he brainwashed a lot of southwesterners to vote for this clown we call President, now he should deal with karma himself...
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by sunnymaja(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
auch22:
This foolish jagaban

Your father is foolish , that was why he didn't know how to train you morals

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Orikinla(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
“Nigeria Would Have Collapsed Long Ago Without the Power Bloc of the Yorubas” By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima | RepublicReporters
http://republicreporters.com/nigeria-would-have-collapsed-long-ago-without-the-power-bloc-of-the-yorubas-by-ekenyerengozi-michael-chima/

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by july66: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Tinubu should join PDP.....

Goodbye to APC at federal level and Imo State grin

Rochas Scammed us

My state is stinking

Well #IStandWithSamDaddy 2019 cool
Una go tey for ground. He scam una get first term, he scam una get second term, he scam una bring Senator. Na now una eye open?
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by IEDA: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
NgcoboP:

hope you have seen the response through FFK
Yes i saw it earlier on...they are just trying to make this issue more than it needs to be..Tinubu just found himself on the wrong side of the chess board,not the yoruba race who have the person of the vice president of the country and several individuals comfortably placed...The Opposition will always talk..the wood rejected by the carpenter will be happily received by the woman who cooks with firewood.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by aylagos(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
omoyowa:

You must be silly....
D northerners are using and dumping your people and you are here insulting d Igbo's...
you must be a very stupid person...
I still don't know why your people are so afraid of d northerners.., even after killing your leaders,you people are still following them like zombie....
I find it difficult,to explain this..
Were u born stupid or you work hard to be stupid ? Anyway A wise friend once told me never to wrestle with a pig.You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Meanwhile you need to learn some lesson. Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
IEDA:
Yes i saw it earlier on...they are just trying to make this issue more than it needs to be..Tinubu just found himself on the wrong side of the chess board,not the yoruba race who have the person of the vice president of the country and several individuals comfortably placed...The Opposition will always talk..the wood rejected by the carpenter will be happily received by the woman who cooks with firewood.
you need to see beyond the immediate
Buhari received stolen 43.6 billion yams outside power ... how much will he loot in power?
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by corjiakor(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
zooster:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/humiliation-tinubu-humiliation-yoruba-race-fayose/

What he sowed he shall reap.

Nobody is humiliating Tinubu rather he is reaping what he sowed.

Have you forgotten that Tinubu rose and stopped Yorubas from been a speaker of the house under Jonathan?

He divided Yorubas and blocked all Yoruba interests of been Speaker under Jonathan. He supported those you called 'Aggressors' to took over due to his personal political interests.

Let him continue to enjoy the CHANGE until he is tired of #CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by omoyowa: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
aylagos:
Were u born stupid or you work hard to be stupid ? Anyway A wise friend once told me never to wrestle with a pig.You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. Meanwhile you need to learn some lesson. Peace

Zombiism in addition to Oshogbo weed is really disturbing you...get out
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by DIKEnaWAR: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
bejeiodus:
I don't understand why the face-off between Tinubu and members of his political party has been reduced to an ethnic war. Tinunu took the biggest gamble of his political career by aligning with Buhari to win the 2015 Presidential election but sadly he is getting the short end of the stick

He was a beautiful bride prior to the election but he is slowly being made a pariah by those he helped secure victory. Such is the vicissitude of politics.

Tinubu's motives for teaming up with Buhari's CPC were never about the advancement of the Yorubas. If it were so, he would have insisted that devolution of power and true federalism be made a cardinal part of the APC's campaign manifesto. Two agendas the Yorubas have always pushed for.

It is heart warming that his political foes have thrown their weight behind him since the political onslaught on him began. I only hope he is learning some salutary lessons and will build on this open show of support by his hitherto political adversaries.

Thanks for this. Tinubu's choice was informed by greed. Did he not champion those that opposed Mulikat Akande's emergence as Speaker HoR? I guess he had the larger yoruba race in mind? Now he settled for VP; an office that is only big in name.

I am happy with what is happening to him.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by proeast(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Toks2008:

It's quite apparent that you don't know who tinubu is...

The recent decision to pardon Saraki and ekweremadu could be connected with the move to twart Tinubu but as long as he is still alive let's watch how he will single handedly remove Buhari come 2019.
Abeg forget that, Tinubu is overated. HE IS JUST A LOCAL CHAMPION.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by IEDA: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
NgcoboP:

you need to see beyond the immediate
Buhari received stolen 43.6 billion yams outside power ... how much will he loot in power?
With issues pertaining to buhari,i can't help but feel depressed because of the level of hopelessness that his administration has brought forth...its better i even stop talking now.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Seunpaul01(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
lawnreigh:
No matter the mistake Tinubu might have make we must rally round him, make No mistake Tinubu is a Yoruba leader, tell me 10 Yoruba leaders that are ahead of him in today's Yoruba land, everybody is a leader in their own right but Asiwaju is a Yoruba leader and we must prevent him from been humilated

Agreed, we can't prevent him but can only support our own.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Strech(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
aylagos:
If anything happen to tinubu and Yourba take action that would be the end of Nigeria.

Modified: some mumu they quote me and saying rubbish cos they think Yoruba can embark on failed mission like biafrud.
yoruba weh sabi fear?.notin dem fit do.na only mouth dem sabi.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by ajepako(f): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Firefire:
'We are first Yorubas before becoming members of political parties'.

E ni a wi fun Oba je ko gbo ni oro to de le yi.

Awi fun awon ara bi, pe, ere ki ni aja' un ba ekun se? Won fi wa do lagidi.

Eri oju aiye lo de abi e o ri? embarassed

Aja to ba ma so nu ni, ko ni gbo feere olode.

Anyway, time to drop the old grudges and rally round the National interest of the Yoruba Race.

Oro ti di oro: Idamu Padi, Mukailu.

Cc:
Ajepako
Ajebutter
Anonimi
Tomakint.

Ohun oju Tinubu wa loju e ri

Ti aja ba fi ori ko imi, a mona ile olowo e ...

Bi oro Tinubu se ri niyen...

Aanu e ko shey mi rara..

Eni a wi fun...oba je ko gbo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by olabeth(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Whatever is happening to Tinubu he brought upon himself.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by SurePresident: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
We the entire Christian Southerners: Igbos, Yorubas, Edos, Benue... seems to be the most gullible and foolish region. The everly inconsiderate devilish north has perfected the game of playing us against one another. Igbos claim to be wise, Yorubas claim to be sophisticated, but alas they are both egoistically senseless and perpetually foolish going for each others jugular at the slightest nudging of the north. The day they both put aside stupid tribalism and self-destructive ethnicity to unite to fight the satanic north, that same day the "born to rule" muhammadans shall become slaves they were born to be; as they are originally almajeris.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by blazer234: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dshocker:
Humiliation to Tinubu is a humiliation to the yoruba people... Is he tryna say that the yoruba people see's Tinuba as a semi god or something.

Maybe the same way igbos see ekwerenmadu and late ojukwu as semi gods.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by ocelot2006(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
B..bu..but I thought they were politically "sophisticated"..
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by nanzozo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by blazer234: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
sherif4owo:
fayose is just been careful of his future ... So Tinubu wont be blocking his path...

I call it smart move

If fayose is to be afraid of anything or anyone, it should be of the north and buhari and not tinubu.
Re: Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
it is disheartening and I noted that FFK refrained from mentioning the amount Rivers ex gov gave because that may cause serious chaos in that State tonight

IEDA:
With issues pertaining to buhari,i can't help but feel depressed because of the level of hopelessness that his administration has brought forth...its better i even stop talking now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft / Osinbajo Playing With Kid Who Fiddles With His Cap (Photos) / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.