Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

International Baccalaureate Score. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Baccalaureate Score. (2331 Views)

Those That Scored Or Will Score Very Low In 2017/18 Jamb - Your Next Step / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / How To Calculate Your Aggregate Score Now That P.utme Has Been Scrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Baccalaureate Score. by Jonwesley(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
An International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; is required as an international student seeking for an undergraduate scholarship in a school overseas.

Please how is this score calculated? Anyone in the house to enlighten me? I need this urgently please. Thanks in advance.
Re: International Baccalaureate Score. by happyday: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jonwesley:
An International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; is required as an international student seeking for an undergraduate scholarship in a school overseas.

Please how is this score calculated? Anyone in the house to enlighten me? I need this urgently please. Thanks in advance.
Did you go to a school with an IB curriculum?
Re: International Baccalaureate Score. by Jonwesley(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
happyday:

Did you go to a school with an IB curriculum?

No please. It's Nigeria SSCE and NECO. The question now is how can these results be rated with the Int'l Baccalaureate system or how is the 44 IB grade equivalent done using the Nigeria SSCE and NECO. It's a requirement for a foreign scholarship please.
Re: International Baccalaureate Score. by happyday: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jonwesley:

No please. It's Nigeria SSCE and NECO. The question now is how can these results be rated with the Int'l Baccalaureate system or how is the 44 IB grade equivalent done using the Nigeria SSCE and NECO. It's a requirement for a foreign scholarship please.
Tell them you would be sending them SSCE and NECO. They are known as O'level results. The scholarship board should be able to convert it for you, and bring it side by side with the IB requirement.
Re: International Baccalaureate Score. by Jonwesley(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
happyday:

Tell them you would be sending them SSCE and NECO. They are known as O'level results. The scholarship board should be able to convert it for you, and bring it side by side with the IB requirement.

Okay, thanks for this advice as i was a bit confused on what it is and what it stands for. Blessed you for your response.
Re: International Baccalaureate Score. by happyday: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Jonwesley:

Okay, thanks for this advice as i was a bit confused on what it is and what it stands for. Blessed you for your response.
Let's thank God. I wish you the best in your apps.
Re: International Baccalaureate Score. by RidumaX2(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
please i am an ND graduate pls where can i locate any nearest scholarship board. am in Akwa Ibom. thanks

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Into College Of Health And Technology, Ijero Is Out / Cows Inside The Classroom Of plateau state University Bokkos(pics) / DAY 1 - 2019/2020 JAMB Exam, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.