Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) (70900 Views)

Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
Recent reports reaching Naij.com this moment confirms that owner of popular multipurpose studios and entertainment outfit, Chris Jeyibo otherwise known as Chris Koga is dead.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2me067am4lo.914c0837.jpg[/img]

The CEO of the multimillion naira outfit died in a ghastly automobile crash at about 1:00am this morning.

Chris who was on his way from an event in his white Range Rover Evogue crashed into a parked truck around Magodo, Lagos.
May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.naij.com/999641-sad-top-entertainer-dies-ghastly-motor-accident.html?source=index_main

Sad.

But 1am?
Drunk?
Receiving or making a call while driving?
The truck was jejely parked.

Same way Dagrin left.

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Omojudy: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
Nigeria has no laws. People shouldn't be moving at such times.

Why should cars even be parked on roads anyhow?
Again if there was adequate lighting he would've seen that a truck was parked.

But then again he could've been drunk driving.
You are an all rounded analyst. I like you.

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lilshorecords:
Omo see that range as e crash! So sorry for the range tho!
pls go for brain check up
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by oneitalia: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
RIP Christopher Jeyibo... Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Eehh

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by THYRAIN(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
assana:
Finally his enemies have gotten him chiaaaaaaa RIP
stay away from negativety
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by musa7m(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
drestoneokuta:
Baba God ooo, emi na fe ra range ooo, make we no use money buy wetin go kill us. R. I. P cry cry
Amen

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lilshorecords:
.....Sorry for Car not human being! Ehhn ? .......... undecided

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by dapiluv: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Too much speed. Rest in peace .
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ABAMOWA: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
nickxtra:
And no sorry for the human being? U well so?

I pity this generation and the generation to come. None of us could see the wrong of packing a trailer on the road without caution. Trailers break down anywhere our roads, FRSC will only chase bribes these days. Police is not concerned. Trailer drivers Are above traffic laws. May God help Nigeria. Anyway, trailers are owned by the rich and the mighty like Dangote. The owner will be jailed in a sensible country
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Omotakins(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExAngel007:
Recent reports reaching Naij.com this moment confirms that owner of popular multipurpose studios and entertainment outfit, Chris Jeyibo otherwise known as Chris Koga is dead.

The CEO of the multimillion naira outfit died in a ghastly automobile crash at about 1:00am this morning.

Chris who was on his way from an event in his white Range Rover Evogue crashed into a parked truck around Magodo, Lagos.

https://www.naij.com/999641-sad-top-entertainer-dies-ghastly-motor-accident.html?source=index_main
it's either this man was inebriated or asleep when this happened. May God grant his family strength to bear this inauspicious loss.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Amberon: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks kiss
Omojudy:

You are an all rounded analyst. I like you.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ItsBolaji: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
dopedealer:
Returning from an event and crashed into a parked truck reminds me of Dagrin. RIP SIR embarassed
True and it is making me wonder was he driving under influence?
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by nelszx: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExAngel007:

The CEO of the multimillion naira outfit died in a ghastly fatal automobile crash at about 1:00am this morning.

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
crazygod:
Oga read na angry
am nt understanding oo
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
ExAngel007:

same way dagrin died, are u seeing what am seeing
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
The vehicle no too spoil,if dem carry am go emeka place he go fix am well,person go still use am for some time and even still will it.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
same way dagrin died, are u seeing what am seeing
Dem belong to the same cult
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
sonnie10:

True. However, certain businesses that are structured around the entrepreneur's talent like entertainment, rather than on general entrepreneur skills are different.

Let's just hope that this won't die. The man was good in the Entertainment business.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by tinkdoll(f): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
No matter the amount of money or the fleet of high priced cars it can't protect you when death comes knocking.RIP.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by SirDrizzle: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
so sad. RI
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by SirDrizzle: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
so sad. RIP
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
yrret:
I'm not sure I've heard such a name before.

Upon the millions he had,
great people he controlled,
Beautiful places he went to,
Respect and loyalty he got,
Education he received
Edifice he built,
Sexy ladies he dealt with,
Pastors and Imams he has approached
Including Titles he was crowned with,

Yet! None of these could save him from dying.

Only if our Lawmakers will understand that no matter how much they steal from the country's purse, it will never save them nor will they go with all of it to hell.

RIP, Sir!

Oh no. Dont make me cry

RIP to him
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
lipsrsealed

This is the worst thing gonna happen to anyone... When u will face the angel of death and you know u ain't ready yet...

May he rest in peace...
That's the naked truth. Nobody ain't always ready. Death listens to no stories.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by poly212: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Death is a debt everyone owes the nature which must be paid by every living soul. But, this way of paying the debt is awfully appalling. RIP!
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by youngcash99(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
crazygod:

Oga read na angry
No mind the guy i no think he enter school at all this year
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by Isobonye(m): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2016
RIP.
SO SAD.
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by lazyList: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2016
What's actually the cause of the accident
So we can always learn... Not just that he crashed into a truck!
RIP
Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by dopedealer(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2016
ItsBolaji:
True and it is making me wonder was he driving under influence?
^
I know as days pass by we would get more details on the accident. Ramming into a parked truck on terrible speed is one of the fastest ways to die.

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
MadCow1:
I hope nobody died..

I wish he a speedy recovery...

Re: Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) by kaywiluv(f): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Lilshorecords:

Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos) / 8-Yr-Old Boy & His 61yr-Old Wife Enjoying Married Life (Pictures)