Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) (18152 Views)

Lagos Launches The First Safety Arena In Nigeria (Photos) / Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Fayose Launches Tree Planting In Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Anambra appears to be the only state in Nigeria where governance is still working. At the Prof Kenneth Dike E-Library today, Governor Obiano just flagged off the 1 million tree planting exercise in the state. This is a very bold move in tackling erosion in the state and promote a healthy atmosphere.

Willie is Working cool

THE EVENT TOOK PLACE IN FRONT OF PROF KENNETH DIKE E - LIBRARY.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
more

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
I love this, I hope they will implement it fully.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
Improving the quality of the environment

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44, seun.. fya
Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by meccuno: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
I am yet to see obiano's plan for sports. We all can't be business men.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Chigold101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Rubbishh

What are we doing ith tree planting in Anambra state?
Willie is a waster or should isayhe is packing up money for his campaign next year.

Anambra state is in trouble because a liar and a propagandist is in power.

He lied he has abolished tolls and levies in Anambra state but it is all media game he is playing on those living outside the state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
meccuno:
yes, what happened to the stadium project he visited sometime ago?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chigold101:
[s]Rubbishh

What are we doing ith tree planting in Anambra state?
Willie is a waster or should isayhe is packing up money for his campaign next year.

Anambra state is in trouble because a liar and a propagandist is in power.

He lied he has abolished tolls and levies in Anambra state but it is all media game he is playing on those living outside the state.[/s]
This is real governance not the rubbish your paymaster peter obi was doing and calling governance.. Let him waste the money, we like it like that. The money belongs to the people.

17 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Justiyke4u: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
This man is really trying. Some won't understand the importance of what he is doing

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by abbas99(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Welcome development

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:
This man is really trying. Some won't understand the importance of what he is doing
I once said that what obiano is doing now in Anambra will have a spiral effect in say 10 years from now. This man is beginning the process of building a mega state but most arm chair and unintelligent critics won't see it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Chigold101(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

This is real governance not the rubbish your paymaster peter obi was doing and calling governance. Let him waste the money, we like it like that. The money belongs to the people.
who are the “we“ that like it like that?
We Ndi Anambra dont like wasting money. But no wahala 2017 is no more far. We will take him (Obiano) back to where Mr Peter Obi picked him from.
We know he is thinking of joining APC... Nsogbu adighi...
Anyi na eche ya... The other day he came to appologize. And his appology was accepted at least on face value.
We are waiting, let him keep stealing money...

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chigold101:
who are the “we“ that like it like that?
We Ndi Anambra dont like wasting money. But no wahala 2017 is no more far. We will take him (Obiano) back to where Mr Peter Obi picked him from.
We know he is thinking of joining APC... Nsogbu adighi...
Anyi na eche ya... The other day he came to appologize. And his appology was accepted at least on face value.
We are waiting, let him keep stealing money...
We are we the Anambra people.. Peter obi does not own Anambra State, as a matter of fact he is politically irrelevant in the state. We like the waste.. Peter obi claimed he was saving Anambra money and yet was collecting all the interests in the funds and you are bitter because obiano is using Anambra money to benefit Anambra people with illustrious projects.. 2017 is around the corner, you peter obi sycophants will realize how politically irrelevant your paymaster is in the state by then. Obiano is the best thing to happen to Anambra thanks to his rejection of godfatherism. keep ranting nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Justiyke4u: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

I once said that what obiano is doing now in Anambra will have a spiral effect in say 10 years from now. This man is beginning the process of building a mega state but most arm chair and unintelligent critics won't see it.
you are correct

1 Like

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
I took these pictures before the event, on my way to work

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
More

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ndi Ugu
Ndeeewoooo nu!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by globe16: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
lalasticlala celebrate greatness
Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
ManMountain:
Ndi Ugu
Ndeeewoooo nu!!! grin grin
God bless bro, May your body lack vegetable IJN, grin grin Any day u test Ugu that will be the day you will eat in the same plate with your great-grandfather grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Cjrane2: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiyke4u:

Afonjas exactly understand what he is doing.

That is why they hate him so desperately because their wicked wishes for Southeast Nigeria will not materialize under a visionary leader like Obiano

24 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
post=50003156:

God bless bro, May your body lack vegetable IJN, grin grin Any day u test Ugu that will be the day you will share the same seat with your great-grandfather grin grin

Na wa, why are you cursing ? grin
When is your governor doing the next shipment ?
Ndi-liars grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
ManMountain:

Na wa, why are you cursing ? grin
When is your governor doing the next shipment ?
Ndi-liars grin cheesy
I'm not cursing, I'm blessing you, that your body will lack vegetable, since Ugu irritate you, and your great grandfather will host you any day you eat Ugu, just say Amen bro

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by attacker231: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cjrane2:

Afonjas exactly understand what he is doing.

That is why they hate him so desperately because their wicked wishes for Southeast Nigeria will not materialize under a visionary leader like Obiano

Why do you want to derail this thread, must you people insult others over nothing. You compressed head people are always looking for attention, what has afonja got to do with this thread. We can derail the thread if you want.

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by ManMountain(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
post=50003438:

I'm not cursing, I'm blessing you, that your body will lack vegetable, since Ugu irritate you, and your great grandfather will host you any day you eat Ugu, just say Amen bro

You obviously have comprehension, as there is no where I talk of getting irritated by ugu.
The unchecked influx of miracle educational centres in that part of Nigeria is really messing up the system in that part of the country grin
Biafrans have issue
Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by olysexy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]My state is working grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by steppin: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
My Governor is working.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Akpan107(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
May God bless Anambara State.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by omoyowa: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
meccuno:

Ifeanyi uba is d chairman of Anambra state football association and he is taking care of that...westham FC are at Nnewi now to empower Anambra football

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Seunpaul01(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Trees??
Naija I hail o
Re: Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
our leaders dnt want long time target& goals all dey want is a short time target dat dey will benefit 4rm. wen u dream d future u make plans and work for d future

all Nigerians needs now are visionary leaders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / Sanusi Lamido: No Northern Leader Should Be Happy Today Over Poverty, Insecurity / Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.