Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos (12032 Views)

How To Get Building Plan Approvals In Lagos / Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria / Why Your Building Plan Approval Take Long To Be Approved In Lagos & Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by AroOkigbo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My dear don't rejoice yet, this process if followed , will frustrate you. It has happened to me. This people can make one cry apart from money spend here and there.

ok
So what's the better option.?
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by sekundosekundo: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
AroOkigbo:

ok
So what's the better option.?

What I mean is that the process tho is a good one but it kills time mehn. It can take beyond a year is some cases plus the egunjes that followed. If you apply for approval, start the Construction Asap that's what I do.
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by JustAvo: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mr Sekundosekun....abeg u get any1 weh u don start inside Ikeja wifout approval? #make we find food for LASBCA #wink

It isn't right... As much as I don't support the unnecessary delay in the approval granting process in most of the district offices here in Lag... I don't also support erecting a structure without a permit.

Aside paying a penal fee (which is usually a times 4 of ur original assessment fee)
Ur building can be sealed, or worst, demolished.

@Arookigbo... Mr Sekun na Alaye, if ur like me, don't folo him ooo.
#I get bosses(all LASPPPA staffs) weh de into the runnings for all the 20 district offices for Lagos.
#I will be rounding off my 6months siwes at the Ikeja district office by the end of this month... Shd anyone here need d link.
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by JustAvo: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
bran1:
@op, In lagos especially on the lekki axis, from 2 storey building upwards requires soil test after which the structural/architectural will be drawn from the findings from the soil test. The soil test is then submitted with the drawings for approval. BUILDING PLAN APPROVAL TAKES a MINIMUM of 4MONTHS.

Lekki de for island naim make em de require for soil test for 2floors... For mainland, it's rare, however, it's required for structures starting from 3floors+...

Ur capped words are not totally true... It only takes that long if twas discovered that ur documents ain't complete, ur Arch. drawings dint meet up wif either the number of car packing spaces for each family unit(which is 2)
You dint meet up wif set back which is 6m from the road, 3m from ur fence....
the number of floors u intend to erect is not in line with the city's master plan(like IMCP - Ikeja Model City Plan)....
it goes on and on...
Like someone mentioned earlier, na human being de do the work (which means de can be gingered
Here @ the Ikeja district office, some people get theirs' in 17 working days, some 30 and others(d unlucky ones) a year +

ideally, it's supposed to take two weeks, i.e if u meet up with all the requirements... I can't say they've been meeting up wif d two weeks thingy, however, em de anchor am for every of their meeting n as Romans 10:17 talk... I de sure say em go start to de meet up very soon.
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by adewaleID: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
@justAvo Do you have any contact at Ikeja for Approval?
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by JustAvo: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2016
adewaleID:
@justAvo Do you have any contact at Ikeja for Approval?

Yeah....

so,
I replied all of ur PMs already... I hope nor be 1 of una de call me wif strange numbers sha. (I received ova 4 calls from 4 different strange people btw yesterday n today)

1 Like

Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by eazyway212: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
EAZYTECH SOIL & GEOTECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
(soil Testing and investigation, Geotechnics, Borehole drilling, Geophysical Survey Piling, & Design)

EAZYTECH SOIL & GEOTECHNICAL SERVICES. We are the best in Soil Engineering. We cover all areas in Lagos State

Contact us:
Email:ihemeezekiel20@gmail.com
We deliver all soil deliverables
Address :12, Badagry Expressway, Ojo, Lagos State

Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by eazyway212: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Laboratory Soil Testing

Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by megacontrol(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
is this still valid? Any update since this was posted last year?
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by megacontrol(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hi, do you still have any active leads on this subject?

JustAvo:

Lekki de for island naim make em de require for soil test for 2floors... For mainland, it's rare, however, it's required for structures starting from 3floors+...

Ur capped words are not totally true... It only takes that long if twas discovered that ur documents ain't complete, ur Arch. drawings dint meet up wif either the number of car packing spaces for each family unit(which is 2)
You dint meet up wif set back which is 6m from the road, 3m from ur fence....
the number of floors u intend to erect is not in line with the city's master plan(like IMCP - Ikeja Model City Plan)....
it goes on and on...
Like someone mentioned earlier, na human being de do the work (which means de can be gingered
Here @ the Ikeja district office, some people get theirs' in 17 working days, some 30 and others(d unlucky ones) a year +

ideally, it's supposed to take two weeks, i.e if u meet up with all the requirements... I can't say they've been meeting up wif d two weeks thingy, however, em de anchor am for every of their meeting n as Romans 10:17 talk... I de sure say em go start to de meet up very soon.
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by Timmie2020: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Contact us today for your Soil test and Borehole drilling,we will give you a concise report on the subsoil investigation of your site and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure. Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed. soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. You can call or WhatsApp me on 07033221554/Thanks nd God bless, pls note we are based in Lagos State. Though we work round the country. Soil Test report is necessary for your building approval, kindly endeavor to do it today!
Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by Timmie2020: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
site operation pictures

Re: How To Get Building Plan Approval In Lagos by Timmie101: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Contact us today for your soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy 5 and Get 1 Free. Citylight Estate.....SOLD OUT. / Estimate From Foundation To Roofing(4 Bedroom Duplex With A Room And Parlour) / Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.