Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? (1629 Views)

Any Web Developer Or Programmer That Can Build Bulk SMS Platform! / Learn How To Earn Extra Income As A Non Blogger/blogger Or Website Owner / How To Be A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
In case you have not met him click here, he is a remarkable member of of this board.

In his own words - he is here to enlighten the TROLLS and BOTS of this section.

I know him to be a programmer, but some other members of this board feels that he is a BLOGGER.

This thread is meant to find out the truth,

the first-to-comment dude had better have something sensible to say.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Sungpac(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
seunthomas is both a blogger and programmer because he works in both environments. i remember the time i asked him to help me in my blogging platform, and he normally solves programming problems.

1 Like

Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by seunthomas: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
I dont have a blog, else you would see me post links here.

@dhtml18 i really did not ask for this attention ohh.

I dont know why you have made yourself my social media strategist sha.

Dere is God ohhh...
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Seunthomas i mention in one of my topics, and you too dhmtl18 , waiting to hear your there
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
There is even a rumour circulating that seunthomas and myself are the same person - and I have disclaimed this many times but it keep recurring.

@seunthomas, you know that every thread that carries seunthomas and dhtml18, will cause some people running over there to see what is latest.
And the board is very somehow at the moment.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by seunthomas: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
dhtml18:
There is even a rumour circulating that seunthomas and myself are the same person - and I have disclaimed this many times but it keep recurring.

@seunthomas, you know that every thread that carries seunthomas and dhtml18, will cause some people running over there to see what is latest.

You have overnight made 2 of us NL celebrities.

At least on programming section.

We are definately not the same person.
@dhtml18 does not know half the languages i know how to code in.

3 Likes

Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oh, you are getting it wrong. I am the celebrity here - people usually come to see if/how i am going to whooop your a*s*s.

While it is agreed that I am a FULL STACK PROGRAMMER / TROLL, people believe that you are BLOGGER (and not a programmer) - and to me, that is a VERY VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
dhtml18:

Funny enough

1 Like

Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by seunthomas: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
dhtml18:
Oh, you are getting it wrong. I am the celebrity here - people usually come to see if/how i am going to whooop your a*s*s.

While it is agreed that I am a FULL STACK PROGRAMMER / TROLL, people believe that you are BLOGGER (and not a programmer) - and to me, that is a VERY VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR.
Whoop wetin??

Ok ohhhh..

I am laughing calabar laugh right now.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
seunthomas:
Whoop wetin??
Ok ohhhh..
I am laughing calabar laugh right now.
Which one be calabar laugh?
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by FincoApps(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Initializing...

1 Like

Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
Going by recent developments, I refuse to believe that seunthomas and dhtml18 are not one and the same person.

The nairaland way. Picture of them both shaking hands or Idonbiliv it!!!
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by encryptjay(m): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2016
Kikikiki...
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2016
What recent developments are those o? i must be missing something.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by 3RNEST(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
I thus is Seun osewa....hisss...waka pass...
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by mogozi: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
He blogs most of the times on different programming topics. He teaches computer science to the less privileged. He also has a no codes policy. This is to develop theoretically sound programmers who do not acess to a computer.
He confided in me once that he has only a mobile phone.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by seunthomas: 5:14am On Oct 10, 2016
mogozi:
He blogs most of the times on different programming topics. He teaches computer science to the less privileged. He also has a no codes policy. This is to develop theoretically sound programmers who do not acess to a computer.
He confided in me once that he has only a mobile phone.
You just joined nairaland in august this year and am already confiding in you? You cane is being soaked in hot fire in h*ll.
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
*coughs* the dude needs e-caning
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2016
dhtml18:
*coughs* the dude needs e-caning
Its allowed
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Henrique99: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
dhtml18:
What recent developments are those o? i must be missing something.
hello,please i will like to know computer schools in nigeria thats pretty good in programming i dont know anything about programming but i wish to learn
Re: Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ask our Mumbai Keh Superhero - SeunThomas
As for me, i learnt from internet through websites like w3schools.com

(1) (Reply)

Important For All, See How To Make Huge Money Everyday. Click Here / What Are The Languages Nairalanders Use / Where Are Those People Making Noise About ALX And Doing Hard Things .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.