Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

“You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly (15586 Views)

Stick Only To Your Religious Calling, Presidency Tells CAN Scribe, Musa Asake / Tell Us Your Beef With Buhari, Presidency Tells 2face / Forgery Suit: Senate Issues Fresh Summon On AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by MrSly(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
malton:

The irony of a guy that's referring to someone else as a dullard. Kids like that will sign away their rights all because they are too busy, anxious or plain ignorant.

You'll be surprised to find that he actually read but failed to understand what was said.

There is really a problem of ignorance here but that is from you and your co.
You are ignorant of the fact that the post can generate multifaceted contribution and you don't force one to contribute according to your own perspective.
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Beadex1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
muri4mig:

It is your intelligence you mean to say I guess. Dnt generalize, because it is not all that is a wailer
bros am neither a wailer or zombie but am an advocate of been real.
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by figment232(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Common member of the same national assembly was summoned, he refuse to show.

So na presido they want make him show abi?

Because they lack anything meaningful to contribute to the nation rhat is why they think they have time to summon PMB.

All the 1960 obsolete laws we have in the constitution, that allow a looter to be fined a max of 5000naira even if he stole 10million they will not see those
Jubrin got suspended for 6mths without pay.If the tyrant refuses to honour d NA summon,Impeachment proceedings wud b kick started

1 Like

Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by joowealth(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
dis is it! nigeria is officially in authoritarian dictatorship. does d dullard know national assembly is not a appendage of d executive does he know dat national assembly is more powerful dan d executive does d dullard know dat national assambly has d power to sack him if dis con3 was a sane, d dullard would have been impeached sinced last year cos he has commited many impeachable offences.
why ar my concern sef. buari was never a democrat. surely a leopard never changes his spots. buari of 1984 is still d same full breed tyrant of 2016.

nonsensical.
abeg cut d crap.
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by donteflon(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
dis is it! nigeria is officially in authoritarian dictatorship. does d dullard know national assembly is not a appendage of d executive does he know dat nationali assembly is more powerful dan d executive does d dullard know dat national assambly has d power to sack him if dis con3 was a sane, d dullard would have been impeached sinced last year cos he has commited many impeachable offences.
why ar my concern sef. buari was never a democrat. surely a leopard never changes his spots. buari of 1984 is still d same full breed tyrant of 2016.
do u no what presidency is all about
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by petrelli07: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's from the replies that you'd be able to discern those who are educated and those who went to "yahoo yahoo" universities... In unn where I went to school if you don't address your letter through the right channels it'll not get through to the person you're trying to reach eg you cannot address the vc without going through your hod and the dean of your faculty. The same thing applies in the nysc and every other office..
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Omegasholex: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
dis is it! nigeria is officially in authoritarian dictatorship. does d dullard know national assembly is not a appendage of d executive does he know dat national assembly is more powerful dan d executive does d dullard know dat national assambly has d power to sack him if dis con3 was a sane, d dullard would have been impeached sinced last year cos he has commited many impeachable offences.

I am disappointed.the presidency said communicate through the right means I will come and you wrote this thrash,ah!!!.the last time I checked Dogara did not go to the police because the letter of invite was signed by a deputy inspector General of police and not the I.g himself.
let them use the right channel and let's wait if the president did not respond then we will all castigate him.simple
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Geeweeny(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yusman316:

If u want to know what apc has done go and ask boko haram how market! U want to know what apc did with reserve left to them, ve they been using ur pocket money to run the government?
.....oh so u r also confirmin dt dy left money in d coffer,i tot Gej n co looted d country dry n Buhari was left wth notn,so he decided to do some magic n start runnin d govt....?
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Unimaginable123: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Journalists cover national assembly sittings. And they reported it live.
Is Senate president supposed to call buhari on phone just after the deliberation to inform him?
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Unimaginable123: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
989900:
What is stopping the NASS from using the appropriate channel? #notime
as in they are supposed to use fax or email? Don't u know the channel takes a little time
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by 989900: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Unimaginable123:
as in they are supposed to use fax or email? Don't u know the channel takes a little time

I don't know, tell me about it.
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Unimaginable123: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
franciskaine:
I just don't understand people. Every Tom, Dick and Harry now criticises Buhari. How can a responsible institution of governance communicate to the president through newspapers, is dat not foolishness of the highest order?
they did not. The media reported what happened live on Senate floor
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Unimaginable123: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
989900:

I don't know, tell me about it.
u should better research and know next time before talking out of ignorance
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by 989900: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Unimaginable123:
u should better research and know next time before talking out of ignorance

You should shut up next time when you have nothing better to say -- you are making no sense!
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Unimaginable123: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
989900:

You should shut up next time when you have nothing better to say -- you are making no sense!
zombie
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by 989900: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Unimaginable123:
zombie

Irritant ret@rd.
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Emassive(m): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2016
You are obsessed with Pdp when you should focus on the needful. This is a change era as you people wish and Majority is APC so what is your point about not inviting a Pdp president? Blockhead alert!
Jesusloveyou:
their primary function is not to summon president, but over-sight function, if they have such power, how many times have they invited pdp president since their 16yrs of mismanagement and corruption, those legislooters should simply do their primary function which is over-sight.
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by Zieristclair(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
drss:
GO AND HANG URSELF EDIOT!
Re: “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly by drss(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Zieristclair:
GO AND HANG URSELF EDIOT!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Plot Against Buhari Failed At House Of Reps / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.