Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos (42977 Views)

Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) / Photos: Tiwa Savage Hangout With Lupita Nyongo, Janelle Monae And Jidenna In US (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by FTBOY: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
dark, slim, tall, pointed nose, high cheek bones.....and, most importantly, beautiful.

this girl has more marketable features than jumoke..

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by tiny78(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cherishing:
Na to begin road side biz sure pass now
U no nid road side, wit dis ya beautiful bodi u be hot cake anywhere wey land jor
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by yinkslinks(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
yes dis one go see plenty 4uck. even oga kelechi don test. trust me
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by princezzlolly(f): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Abi o.
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]What about the pics of when she was hawking pillow?
At least we saw Jumoke selling bread
[/size]
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by canalily(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jobia:
She's pretty kiss
na lie, she is pillowgringrin
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by DaPuncline: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
waxxydude:
Una go still dey provoke person for this recession. First was "Olajumoke the breast seller" now "Kelechi amadi the pvssy seller".. Them dey sell all these things but i nor dey see am for OLX e no dey reach me atal!.

I suppose to vex beht i won't.
Bros na bread seller no be breast seller. Lol..
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Paseus(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cherishing:
Na to begin road side biz sure pass now
that's if u re naturally beautiful
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by diva90: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
This one looks more like a model than olajumoke

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Paseus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
yinkslinks:
yes dis one go see plenty 4uck. even oga kelechi don test. trust me
FAME HAS A PRICE!
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Cherishing(f): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
tiny78:

U no nid road side, wit dis ya beautiful bodi u be hot cake anywhere wey land jor
which kain sweet belle yarning be dis grin
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Paseus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
FTBOY:
dark, slim, tall, pointed nose, high cheek bones.....and, most importantly, beautiful.

this girl has more marketable features than jumoke..
guy na u get eye pass. I respect her beauty
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pix of her selling pillow or you know the rest...this one wey no get sign of poverty for body..wey fresh like person wey dey jump from AC to AC undecided undecided

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Lilcentt(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
jaymejate:
[/size]
I was about to say that.the nigga wan use style promote one of him model wey no gree blow e cum say na pillow seller,na pussy seller e for talk
See wat buhari regime can cuz...FUSTRATION
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by AreaFada2: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Na wa o. So much talent wasted in 9ja.

How many Bukolas are there in this cont3 that nobody will ever see modelling? embarassed
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Cherishing(f): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Paseus:
that's if u re naturally beautiful
Everybody is naturally beautiful ... no one is ugly
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by johnaruson(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Never had i been caught off guard than this video of an Imam the Holy Quran converted to a Christian- he said Mary the mother of Jesus is the only woman mentioned in the entire Quran and Jesus name mentioned 25 times in Quran more than any other 'prophet' or human etc. He highlighted more than 50 points!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvsmc5YsGg
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Lilcentt(f): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2016
jaymejate:
[/size]
Was abt to ask for d pics o
The guy wan use style promote one dumb head model wey no gree blow,e cum invent story
Bt is this one a pillow seller or pussy seller? LOL

Nxt time bello take a shot I pray make one mad woman pose for back,if dem born dem well make dey no use d mad woman as model
Headline:Mad woman turn Model for Ty Bello (fp)

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Paseus(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
Cherishing:

Cherishing:

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Temibabie(f): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Black is beautiful
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Lilcentt(f): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Where is the picture!!!
See what APC regime can cause...FUSTRATION
Hungry don beat dis one and him photographer dem cum dey use style talk say na pillow she dey sell
Ha,na dat pillow na go sell die o!
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by GoodSide: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
enuf fhucking
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Richy4(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
So Kelechi has found a pillow friend
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Naff24(f): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
veekid:
She vine
In jenifa's fois

Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by ADRILL(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
wink wink... And to all #SlayQueens this is what happens when you stay true to a true hustle...
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
muyoge:
I hope she can speak English o. No be only face dem take dey do modelling.
modelling is not a debating competition or speech making career,abeg
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
prettyboi1989:
what kind of english is this? which one is shooting jidenna? na gun dem use? what happened to "while shooting jidenna's music video or while shooting a video for jidenna's hit single?"
go back to your secondary school take a revolver and shoot your English teacher
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by unclesopu(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
denkyw:
Black is beautiful
nice one [b][/b] smiley
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by martineverest(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
she is beautifullll.....say no to bleaching
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Kdiva(f): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
now this is model material... she has the look and all
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by ArabMopol(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
hmmmm I'm impressed with her complexion and her pointed Nose... she reminds me alot about lupita nyong'o ....

let see her backyard and front so we complete the comparison with the bread seller... I bank on this lady to outshine that over hyped bread seller
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by Realhommie(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
She's pretty and model material 1000 yards...
My spec. tongue
Re: Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos by limzycollins(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) / Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years"