Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer (19038 Views)

Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future / Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Lazy girl spotted cheesy
beautiful232:
lol.

no woman too want a liability too

but that work your doing is too hard for any lady to do

what a man can do

some women cannot do it better
Leave it for the men...mbok grin

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by armpit: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
byvan03:
Good one, she is single and can do any job she wants. I doubt most men will let their wives continue with this kind of job.
by the time she gets married, she would have elavated and would have more workers, her primary duty then would be to hit contracts and supervise her workers.. THIS IS WHO EVERY LADY SHOULD BE.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by byvan03: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2016
armpit:
by the time she gets married, she would have elavated and would have more workers, her primary duty then would be to hit contracts and supervise her workers.. THIS IS WHO EVERY LADY SHOULD BE.

No, this is who your lady should be. You can't speak for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by JayJustus(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2016
chelseababy:
I understand she has passion for the job,but this is not a lady's job

so there are jobs particularly meant for ladies and jobs particularly meant for guys??

aunty replace your weed supplier...he fake AF
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Which one be ladies job again? undecided Hustle na hustle smiley
chelseababy:
I understand she has passion for the job,but this is not a lady's job
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Pavore9: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Na coffee or agbo Jedi n opa eyin??
U no go talk true abi..

na joke i dey o

Wetin be agbo Jedi abi na opa eyin?? You think say l dey follow una dey go Iya semiu place go take those "razz" drink! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Doctorfitz: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Achorise:
Where is Jennifer come and see girl like you oh!!!

Everytime money for subscription , come and subscribe to POP.

Rotfl
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by armpit: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2016
doveda:
Mtchewww
HATER ALERT!!!!

seun come see oo!!
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by loswhite(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
iceberryose:
Girls don't wanna hustle
All of them are either models or make up artist
make up artist no be hustle?
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by lepacious: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2016
For each one of us, there is someone out there who will align with our perspective and settling with such person makes for a better marriage. There are men even in this present time who prefer there wives to be full-time housewives without viewing their wives as parasites as they positively recognize the role their wives are playing in their lives and their home and their wives do not feel a loss of their humanity. Keying in with the compatible person is KEY![/quote]

Please it is not advisable for a woman to be a full time housewife.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by armpit: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
byvan03:

No, this is who your lady should be. You can't speak for everyone.
in my context "THIS IS WHO EVERY" was referring to the hardworking aspect, ofcourse they can choose any profession but they MUST sure be doing something that would make them less dependent on any man. Bro, my blood is ALLERGIC to lazy ladies.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by byvan03: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2016
armpit:
in my context "THIS IS WHO EVERY" was referring to the hardworking aspect, ofcourse they can choose any profession but they MUST sure be doing something that would make them less dependent on any man. Bro, my blood is ALLERGIC to lazy ladies.

OK, that's understandable.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Odunharry(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Wetin be agbo Jedi abi na opa eyin?? You think say l dey follow una dey go Iya semiu place go take those "razz" drink! cheesy cheesy cheesy
So u don leave iya sheri to iya semiu for that bus stop??
God de watch u .. After all the igbese n free drinks u drink..
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Its one thing to see a lady work and another thing for the lady to be dedicated. Some ladies work just for the money; no goals, focus, or vision. they are comfortable as long as the money comes. Some ladies work but are not dedicated; having the mindset that her 'husband' will take care of her. Some ladies don't respect their bosses but want to be a boss; they get angry if given orders. I pity them. Instead of saying "shout out to the independent ladies" I will say "shout out to the determined, persistent, and strong ladies" they are the once who deserves our respect

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Pavore9: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Odunharry:

So u don leave iya sheri to iya semiu for that bus stop??
God de watch u .. After all the igbese n free drinks u drink..

Bus stop ke? When l no be "up national"! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Levels don change, I take my coffee at Java coffee shop! cool

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by beautiful232(f): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
AyaSunday:

That's her passion. Let her be. What will you say about the lady mechanic? Is she not a woman? Married with kids and very popular? Since you are the spaghetti type does not mean all ladies should be.

hahahahahahahahhaahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I call her name

or I can't comment in ere again cause of you
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by beautiful232(f): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Adeinfo:

But the hard money a man makes is easier to spend abi?

rubbish!!!!!
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by beautiful232(f): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2016
ETILA100:
so to dpend on a guy is betta abi??lazy girl

modafuker
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by beautiful232(f): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2016
wristbangle:

From your comment, one will know u are a very lazy lady. tongue. Na your type go dey expect bf to finance everything including your underwears cheesy. Goan work and stop running ur mouth like damaged tapwater tongue cheesy

modafuker
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by beautiful232(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2016
d33types:

And the first lady to comment just had to disappoint.. Kai

modafuker
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by wristbangle: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:

modafuker

Lazy babe spotted tongue
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by d33types: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:

modafuker
Seems your parents did a good job @ your upbringing grin
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by PastorAji(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2016
who [size=18pt]tolded[/size] you
for your information, my [size=28pt]WIFE[/size] is into Chalk Making, POP Ceiling/Casting and very very soon HER PAINTS WILL COME ON BOARD
Pavore9:

It is left for her to settle with a man who would help her further her dream and not one who will squash it out of insecurities!
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Pavore9: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2016
PastorAji:
who [size=18pt]tolded[/size] you
for your information, my [size=28pt]WIFE[/size] is into Chalk Making, POP Ceiling/Casting and very very soon HER PAINTS WILL COME ON BOARD

She is lucky to marry a man who is comfortable with her passion and encouraging her along the line because we know that not all men are comfortable with their wives "shining"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Siscooh: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
God bless you Preye!!!! More wisdom girl.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by booblacain(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2016
If you want a guy to respect you, you need to show him what to respect. - Preye Ebiminor.
Powerful words, so powerful.

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2016
I love this girl
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by PastorAji(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
TRUE TALK
Pavore9:

She is lucky to marry a man who is comfortable with her passion and encouraging her along the line because we know that not all men are comfortable with their wives "shining"!
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:

modafuker
Ashaw0 5000

grin angry angry
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by beasty: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rapmoney:
If I date any girl wey be liability, make I suspend for air!!! angry
what if she is fat and curvy ass??
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Missmossy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aww nice one, big ups to her. It aint easy. She is actually correct. Ladies should try to be independent, it comes with lot of confidence knowing what you carry though and been good at it.

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Xtopher123(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.

no woman too want a liability too

but that work your doing is too hard for any lady to do

what a man can do

some women cannot do it better
Leave it for the men...mbok grin

So long as one person has done it and succeded, nne its not hard.. Youve already made up your mind before even trying..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / Abuse Of Sick Leave In A Corporate Environment / When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.