Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

"No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer (19044 Views)

Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future / Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by SurePresident: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by muller101(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2016
chelseababy:
I understand she has passion for the job,but this is not a lady's job
to dig for gold na lady job. Gold digging things.

4 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2016
U
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by byvan03: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Out of love and care? shocked That does not hold water!

After all it will get to a time when she will not to be doing the job herself but play a supervisory role.

Is just my opinion, I won't like to see my wife perching on some ladder in the name of working on a job. Maybe some men won't mind, I will mind. So is better to go for one's kind, than get tagged a dream 'squasher'.

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by d33types: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.

no woman too want a liability too

but that work your doing is too hard for any lady to do

what a man can do

some women cannot do it better
Leave it for the men...mbok grin

And the first lady to comment just had to disappoint..
Kai
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by feldido(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2016
And they say Ijaw people are Lazy? undecided

Carry on my sister

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Realhommie(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2016
chelseababy:
But how is it not a lady's job? Which one come be lady's job?
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Aroh48(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2016
This is the very reason I dump my ex,she always demand,she even ask me to buy clothes and provisions for her mum and her sisters which I did without complain .I payed most of her bills without her even appreciating it,she always told me that its a mans job to take care of a woman that even the bible attest to it.I couldn't take it anymore,I just dumped her. since them,she has been begging me to give her second chance which I said no.I don't want liability again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Aroh48(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2016
This is the very reason I dump my ex,she always demand,she even ask me to buy clothes and provisions for her mum and her sisters which I did countless time without complain .I payed most of her bills without her even appreciating it,she always told me that its a mans job to take care of a woman that even the bible attest to it.I couldn't take it anymore,I just dumped her. since them,she has been begging me to give her second chance which I said no.I don't want liability again.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Realhommie(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2016
grin
muller101:
to dig for gold na lady job. Gold digging things.
grin
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by InvertedHammer: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

What are the challenges you face in this job?

Another challenge i face even till date is payment of balance by client. After handing over the keys of the house to them, you'll start hearing stories that touch the heart.

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by wristbangle: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.

what a man can do

From your comment, one will know u are a very lazy lady. tongue. Na your type go dey expect bf to finance everything including your underwears cheesy. Goan work and stop running ur mouth like damaged tapwater tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by wristbangle: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2016
Rapmoney:
If I date any girl wey be liability, make I suspend for air!!! angry

gringrin

Baba e don reach this level?

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2016
iceberryose:
Girls don't wanna hustle
All of them are either models or make up artist
That's still a job :/
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Pavore9: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2016
byvan03:

Is just my opinion, I won't like to see my wife perching on some ladder in the name of working on a job. Maybe some men won't mind, I will mind. So is better to go for one's kind, than get tagged a dream 'squasher'.

For each one of us, there is someone out there who will align with our perspective and settling with such person makes for a better marriage. There are men even in this present time who prefer their wives to be full-time housewives without viewing their wives as parasites as they positively recognize the role their wives are playing in their lives and their home and their wives do not feel a loss of their humanity. Keying in with the compatible person is KEY!

4 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Rapmoney(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin

Baba e don reach this level?
Yes o! E don reach dat level o!!! grin
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Skyfornia(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.

what a man can do

Don't trust everything you see....even salt looks like sugar
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by yinkslinks(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2016
You will never see anything good in her interview. We know your type. I never chop babes
beautiful232:
lol.

what a man can do

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by ETILA100(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.

what a man can do

so to dpend on a guy is betta abi??lazy girl
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by byvan03: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

For each one of us, there is someone out there who will align with our perspective and settling with such person makes for a better marriage. There are men even in this present time who prefer there wives to be full-time housewives without viewing their wives as parasites as they positively recognize the role their wives are playing in their lives and their home and their wives do not feel a loss of their humanity. Keying in with the compatible person is KEY!

Sure.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Odunharry(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2016
ednut1:
any woman without a job or business should be banned from marriage .marriage is not a poverty alleviation program
This
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Odunharry(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Abeg no let this hot coffee whey l dey drink scorch me o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na coffee or agbo Jedi n opa eyin??
U no go talk true abi..

na joke i dey o
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by jennyebi(f): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
true talk...... thumbs up
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by pedrilo: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2016
chelseababy:

1 Like

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by delishpot: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Is she doing what she does now because be of a man? Who wants a liability? Even parents don't want their kids to be liability. No one likes liability.
Each family is unique, being a liability is not about having the man provide totally for his family while the wife cares for the home front. Anybody can become a liability even if you are not financing them.
That a husband provides for his family doesn't make his family a liability. A mans duty is to provide for his home.
Anyman that looks at his household and sees liability is not mature enough to run a home.

5 Likes

Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by AyamConfidence(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2016
chelseababy:
see your mouth...she gas apprentices that do the labor... she just have to supervise or if she has to do anything it'll be just to put finishing touches and dress the job to make it neat...POP is an art...it requires more brain than brawn
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by naijafeminist: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2016
iceberryose:
Girls don't wanna hustle

And that is called what?
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Adeinfo: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.
what a man can do
some women cannot do it better Leave it for the men...mbok grin
But the hard money a man makes is easier to spend abi?
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by bareal(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2016
iceberryose:
Girls don't wanna hustle

or Olo ......u know the rest!
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by tolugar: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2016
"We're are gonna be a force in Nigeria pretty soon."

I love that part.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2016
beautiful232:
lol.

what a man can do

That's her passion. Let her be. What will you say about the lady mechanic? Is she not a woman? Married with kids and very popular? Since you are the spaghetti type does not mean all ladies should be.
Re: "No Man Wants A Liability So Ladies Wise Up" - Preye, The Female POP Designer by doveda: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Mtchewww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will ICAN Release May 2012 Diet Result? / Why Do Banks Sponsor Employees For Prison Tour? / Nigerian Institute Of Safety Professionals - How Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.