Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

To Everyone Who Has A Document Please Must Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Everyone Who Has A Document Please Must Read (569 Views)

Where Can One Get A Document Apostilled In Nigeria? / How To Convert Any Document To Pdf Without Uploading To A Website (2) (3) (4)

To Everyone Who Has A Document Please Must Read by Taiwotasungo: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
When something want to happen ehnnn!!! Anything can happen. Yesterday was Batch B passing out parade and if you are a Corper in Owerri municipal, I am very sure you did see what am about to gist. After getting the discharge certificate most people went straight to laminate their certificate, as a sharp Taimbomb Na I already zeroed my mind that I will never laminate my documents. This pretty girl after getting her certificate she went straight to the man wey dey do laminate. She met people there and when it got to her turn the man put the certificate inside the machine. The laminating machine was very hot and naso certificate just burn oooo , if you see as people run ehnnn lol certificate come be like visa to heaven, people no laminate again ooo some just roll their cert put am for bag or pocket lol funniest thing is she never even snap with am and what will she tell her parents. As people dey pity her and Nysc staffs tried to help but she was told to reapply and cert will be out in the next two month, and am sure that 2 month is more than two month. Lesson please stop laminating your documents and if you feel you need to laminate it, make sure the machine is cold, it has not been over used for that day. Please batch B stream 2 and batch a stream 1and 2 be careful with your certificate and to anybody we dey read this my experience in Owerri 2016 be careful with your certificate, have a nice weekend and am still flexing lol come join me if you can!!!!!! Mennnnn can't believe I don type so long . Taimbomb!!!!!

Re: To Everyone Who Has A Document Please Must Read by Taiwotasungo: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lalastica please do the needful so people can learn, this happened yesterday at Owerri thanks
Re: To Everyone Who Has A Document Please Must Read by seunlayi(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2016
I won't support laminating a doc, it shows that one is careless

Re: To Everyone Who Has A Document Please Must Read by Taiwotasungo: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
People think its the only way to protect their results

Distinction In HND. What Next? / NCE Requirement Into Medicine /MCB / Recession: JAMB Registrar Claims There Is No Money To Conduct UMTE

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58