Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Will One Know If His Own Mouth Is Smelling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will One Know If His Own Mouth Is Smelling (556 Views)

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / How Can One Know A Bread That Contains Bromate In It? / Borehole Water Smelling Like Dead Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will One Know If His Own Mouth Is Smelling by Beress(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders!

Have been thinking about this and feel I should ask.

I always feel very uncomfortable been close to someone with mouth odour.
To me, I feel this people might not know that their mouth is actually smelling as they don't make any attempt to either shift their mouth away or even reduce the rate at which they talk. This make me think they might not really know that the odour from their mouth can kill a mosquito.... At times, I ask myself what if my own mouth is smelling and I don't know grin
Tried checking by breathing out while placing my palm very close to my mouth to know of I will perceive any odoure but I don't perceive anything.

So, I want to ask, will one know if his own mouth is smelling? If yes, how?

cc: Lalasticlala and all Nairaland Dentists

1 Like

Re: Will One Know If His Own Mouth Is Smelling by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Let me check mine too grin
Re: Will One Know If His Own Mouth Is Smelling by BossDike(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
I think one should know
Environmental pollution Doctors where art thou grin
Re: Will One Know If His Own Mouth Is Smelling by immortalcrown(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yes. An Integrated Science teacher taught me that in JSS 2. It is simple. Just pour some amount of your saliva into one of your palms, rub the two palms together as if you are about to message a cream on your body, rub the palms very well and fast, then open the palms and place them very close to your nose, if the saliva odour is too rampant, it means you have mouth odour. NOTE: The saliva of every normal human smells. But when the saliva has too much odour, it means mouth odour is present. To confirm the point I have just made, smell your saliva for the first time, use salt to brush your mouth and then smell the saliva for the second time, you will notice the difference.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Healers Love Spells +27786261977 / Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) / Total Releif From Various Disese With All 100% Natural Medicine From Libracin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.