Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Diary Of A Blonde Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Diary Of A Blonde Wife (1421 Views)

A Blonde Goes Out On A Date / A Blonde Goes On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / A Blonde's Cookbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Blonde Wife by Godmother(f): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
*Monday:*
Now home from honeymoon and settled in our new home. It's fun to cook for Tim. Today I made an angel food cake and the recipe said, "beat 12 eggs separately." Well, I didn't have enough bowls to do that, so I had to borrow 12 bowls to beat the eggs in. The cake turned out fine though.

*Tuesday:*
We wanted a fruit salad for supper. The recipe said, "serve without dressing." So I didn't dress. But Tim happened to bring a friend home for supper that night. They both looked so startled when I served them, I think it was the salad.

*Wednesday:*
I decided to serve rice and found a recipe which said, "wash thoroughly before steaming the rice." So I heated some water and took a bath before steaming the rice. Sounded kinda silly in the middle of the day. I can't say it improved the rice anyhow.

*Thursday:*
Today Tim asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said, prepare ingredients, then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving." I hunted all over the place for a garden and when I got one, I tossed my salad into the bed of lettuce and stood over there for over one hour so the dog would not take it. Tim came over and asked if I felt all right. I wonder why? He must be stressed at work, I'll try to be supportive.

*Friday:*
Today I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said, "put all ingredients in a bowl and beat it." Beat it I did,to my mum's place. There must have been something wrong with the recipe, because when I came back home again, it looked the same as when I left it.

*Saturday:*
Tim went shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday. I'm sure I don't know how hens dress for Sunday. I never noticed back on the farm, but I found an old doll dress and it's little cute shoes. I thought the hen looked really cute. When Tim saw it, he started counting to ten. Either he was really stressed because of his work,or he wanted the chicken to dance. When I asked him what was wrong he started crying and shouting out "why me? why me ?" Hmmm, It must be his job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by maedan(f): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2009
Lol at the crazy lady. Didn't figure the recipe meant the food, not her!! Tuesday and Friday were hilarious!!!
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by Kunbee: 3:51am On Oct 19, 2009
:d :d :d
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by bilqiss(f): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2009
hmmn. Blond=stupid. I think I get the point now, smiley. Nice joke. The husband needs to commit---well, commit something(murder/suicide) grin.
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by jamace(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2009
Blond = modern day wifey. Most do not know how to cook. For instance, if the book says allow water to boil for 5 minutes, If the water refuses to boil on 5 minutes dot, they will get annoyed with the book, and will report the author of the book to their mummy. grin  grin. Those days it was shameful for a woman to be seen eating in a restuarant, but these days, most depent on restaurants and takeaway joints for their home house meals. Oh! Our dear modern wifey!! angry sad sad
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by sylve11: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2009
@poster that was tight! grin cool
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by kodylicky(f): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2009
really funny stuff especially no 2
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by dani1luv: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
cheesy - - - LmAO
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by tammyswits(f): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Funniest, Lol, Hehehe!
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by sylve11: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
:d cool
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by donjon: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2009
Dat waz crazy mehn!
Re: Diary Of A Blonde Wife by flexystar(f): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Poster
u wey be Godmother u teach am how to cook.

(1) (Reply)

Halloween Party / Laughing My Ass Off!! / Mention The Joke That Whenever You Remember It Gets U Laffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.