Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Halloween Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Halloween Party (1422 Views)

A Man Goes To A Halloween Party With A Woman On His Back. / Halloween Party Games | Halloween Adult Games Ideas 2014 / Hot Swen Top Ten Halloween Costumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halloween Party by DereI(f): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
A couple was invited to a swanky family masked Halloween party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain; and, as it was still early, decided to go to the party. In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had. He said, "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you, your dad was glad he borrowed my costume, he seemed to have had a whale of a time! grin grin grin
Re: Halloween Party by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
lol

9ce jokes!!!!
wht a husband!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Halloween Party by DereI(f): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
tnx
Re: Halloween Party by Onyeasi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 29, 2012
Where is the joke?
Re: Halloween Party by DereI(f): 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
I can see your location, so i'm really not surprised at your question!!!
Re: Halloween Party by Onyeasi(m): 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
Let me help you out, you madd man.

AIDS Injection
There was a man living in Victoria Island,
Lagos.
A thief came to his house one night and
threatened to inject him with blood
containing the HIV virus if he didn't drop all
the money he collected from the bank the
day before.
The man: Are you going to leave me with the
money if I allow you to inject me with the HIV
virus?
The Thief: I will not collect the money and I
will leave you.
On hearing this, he told the thief to give him
5 minutes and he went to the toilet. When he
came back from the toilet, he asked the thief
to inject him with the HIV virus.
The thief injected him with the HIV virus and
left immediately.
Immediately the thief left, the wife became
hysterical
The Wife: What the hell did you just do?
The Man: Don't mind the stupid thief, he
doesn't know that I put on a condom the
other time I went to the toilet.
Re: Halloween Party by DereI(f): 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
Its si*lly but funny, so why not create your own thread? Dum,b a,$$
Re: Halloween Party by Onyeasi(m): 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dere I:

Its si*lly but funny, so why not create your own thread? Dum,b a,$$
Na now i know i'm dealing with a f00l. Mtcheww
Re: Halloween Party by DereI(f): 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Onyeasi:

Where is the joke?

Read again!!!

Onyeasi:

Let me help you out, you madd man.

AIDS Injection
There was a man living in Victoria Island,
Lagos.
A thief came to his house one night and
threatened to inject him with blood
containing the HIV virus if he didn't drop all
the money he collected from the bank the
day before.
The man: Are you going to leave me with the
money if I allow you to inject me with the HIV
virus?
The Thief: I will not collect the money and I
will leave you.
On hearing this, he told the thief to give him
5 minutes and he went to the toilet. When he
came back from the toilet, he asked the thief
to inject him with the HIV virus.
The thief injected him with the HIV virus and
left immediately.
Immediately the thief left, the wife became
hysterical
The Wife: What the hell did you just do?
The Man: Don't mind the silly thief, he
doesn't know that I put on a condom the
other time I went to the toilet.

Please create your thread,

Onyeasi:

Na now i know i'm dealing with a f00l. Mtcheww

Your mouth dey ooze
Re: Halloween Party by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ onyeasi

busy maggot like u
Re: Halloween Party by DereI(f): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
^ lol
Re: Halloween Party by bunmioguns(m): 3:23am On Mar 03, 2012
Dere I:

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked Halloween party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain; and, as it was still early, decided to go to the party. In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little slam. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had. He said, "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you, your dad was glad he borrowed my costume, he seemed to have had a whale of a time! grin grin grin

what a joke?
Re: Halloween Party by patrickm5: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2013
If you haven’t picked your costume yet for this weekend, you better do it now before we run out of stock…..
Limited quantity left !!
Only at http://www.looksandbeyond.net
or
http://fb.com/LooksAndBeyondLagos

(1) (Reply)

A Bsc Holder Hawking Plantain. / I Bet U,95% Of Nigerians Don't Know This / The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.