Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Tinubu Saga: Political Lesson For The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Saga: Political Lesson For The Igbos (2368 Views)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / Melaye And Tinubu Saga: He Who Has No Sin, Let Him Cast The First Stone / Dino Melaye Dares His "Haters" As Lands In Lagos Following Tinubu Saga. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Saga: Political Lesson For The Igbos by ificatchmodeh: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Connoisseur:

Anyone who believes this is a novice

Guess you're yourba..
Tinubu..is spend friend or na you go resurrect am..
Fayose,kayode,mimiko..youthink say dem be. Fools wey. Dem just the. Open mouth anyau..
Abi na you know politics pass dem..

Tinubu has been relegated..and will not com anywia near federal government for life..
Go andlearn politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Saga: Political Lesson For The Igbos by fr3do(m): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2016
The op has a point, the way Igbos cut down their own politicians like Rochas, Amaechi, Obi, Obiano... Is too much, it is as though we are self destructive in politics.

But the op at the end of the day has contradicted himself, insulting his people because he thinks they should start behaving like yorubas.
Re: Tinubu Saga: Political Lesson For The Igbos by ASL33: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Kai no wonder my people are politically speaking a non starter. Why are we Igbos so shallow when it comes to politics?
If not being shallow is to allow what happened to afonga to also happen to awolowo, mko and now tinubu please let me be shallow. My father use to tell us that "once bitten twice shy". Ogadi nwanye daa ada ugbere abou agoo ihe obu na ime abo onu. If you are igbo think about that. Their is the animal called Ebeleako, he once called all his children together and asked them what seems to be a simple question "how many times will things happen to you before you learn a lesson from it"? His first son said 7 times, the other one said 3 , another said 2 but the smallest one amongst them said he will learn from what happened to another person. Let me ask you my brother, let me ask you my brother which of the answers is wise enough?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears PDP Appeal On Monday / Ozubulu Attack, Questions For Gov Willie Obiano And DSS / Jonathan Reacts, Rubbishes Buhari’s 17 Outstanding Achievements In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.