Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags (1402 Views)

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests / E-money Shares Lovely Family Photo With Wife And Kids To Celebrate Fathers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by jesusson22(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
These photos are images of a little boy who underwent major surgery to rectify back pain which was caused due to carrying heavy school bags.

According to his uncle who shared the photos online, he posted this to warn parents and guardiansto not to allow their children carry heavy bags.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/see-why-you-parents-should-not-allow.htm

Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by jesusson22(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
more photos

Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by IkoloTheSage: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Quite unfortunate!
Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by jopretty(f): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
During our school days, we used to go to sch with only books and text books needed for that day. Then, you'd see us holding them in our hands, but now, parents will buy boxes instead of school bags, stuff them with ngwongwo and orishirishi books and text books and then crown it with all manner of snacks and juice. I just dey feel for some kids walahi.
Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bull_shit hoax is a bull_shit hoax.
I carried heavy book bags back in the day; from JSS1 to SS1 and faced no negative side effects. The pictures posted look more like a scoliosis patient after corrective surgery than anything else. OP you and the facebook user should stop trying to deceive the public.
Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by IamNawty(f): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
Warrisdis undecided I carried heavy skul bags from primary skul down to senior sec skul undecided all this ajebor shidren sef so who shuld carry the bag for them
Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by domainbartender: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Give the kids lockers. Simple solution. And enough with the homework..
Re: See Why You Parents Should Not Allow Your kids To Carry Heavy School Bags by Khameal007(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2016
I pray he gets well ..
But I did this shii for 6years and I no even rub 'nerve and bone' once talk less of surgery.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! / Sex Is The Sweetest Thing On Earth” –ghanaian Pastor Gushes After His First Time / A Girl Who Is Addicted To Twerking. Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.