Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million (4458 Views)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In / I Want To Invest 2 MILLION! / What Business Can I Do With #600000 With #4000 Daily Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by hkd11: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
which business can l do with 2 million .
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by youngest85(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by BrownChima212(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Invest in MMM no risk involved. Call or whatsapp me for further clarification and help to join the community bro. Am enjoning myself in false voice grin grin. 07036825523

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by sammysunny88: 12:54am On Oct 08, 2016
hkd11:
Let be straight forward here. The best business to invest your money into in this economy recession that will not put you at risk, is health and wealth empowerment business (network marketing business). Network marketing business has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot if people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.
NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”. Although not all network marketing company are genuine. So if you are looking for a business to invest in, and you are interested in this business, I will introduce you to a genuine company that you can invest into and you will never lose but gain and gain and within a year, your financial status will change. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact let talk business and I will tell you everything you need to know about this business. This business is very real and many have invested into into it. Some invested N68m, N16m, N4m, 700k, 240k etc. Letks talk business.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Kennycyphers(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2016
call or text 08095358406 for more details.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Pradit: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2016
Why make 1% daily and wait. 30 days before you can withdraw while you can make 3% daily and withdraw daily.no stress of calling confirmation and all that automated process. Hit me up check my signature...
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by ministeriallist: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2016
hkd11:
Buy food stuff (non perishable) that's cheap and sell later. Ask mature women who deal in food stuff to guide you.
Alternatively you can go into crop and livestock farming.
Am advising you because I made mistake of bad investment. I don't want you to experience same.
Invest wisely.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by hkd11: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2016
@ministeriallist hello please can you drop me your whatsapp number and let stalk
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by ddddy(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Invest in the best networking business where apart from earning you will recieve bonus gifts like laptops, flat screen TV and a car Join our team on WhatsApp. You won't have to sell, buy or refer any thing or anyone. It will be done for you. 070*651*7899*8. For more details.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by rhames(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
hkd11:

Become a distributor with a fast moving consumer goods company.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Bioboy1213(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Get 2 neatly Nigerian used cars, either corolla, Yaris, or Honda civic ...and register them with UBER ........contact me on 07039506364 to know more...bt its lucrative even more than you think. I can assure you of Minimum 400k monthly.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Whether real or joke i dont know but have never seen any business like agriculture. look at the classes of people in agric,, dbanj has just started agriculture so sleep over it cos customers will beg to buy from you when harvest is near. local buyers and exporters drag to buy.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
hkd11:

You could become a co-investor in some properties in the UK under a company that provides Property Investment Services and earn daily.

The company is registered in the UK and in Nigeria and has been in business since 2010.

The properties are in the UK and are gotten through Crowdfunding. Each Property has it own Investment Plan.

All the steps in purchasing, operating and eventually making profit from the business are taken care of by professionals with virtually no input required from the investor.

Investments are made in Naira and returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

For e.g. A property can have a daily profit of 0.46% for 120 business days (that is payable Mondays through Fridays) under the Investment Plan C.
So if you invested 1 million into the Property under Investment Plan C for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you 4,600 daily.
This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of N552,000 as profit.
It means that you would have earned N552,000 in about 120 business days on your 1 million. At the end of the business 120 days, your capital of 1 million will be returned to you.

Another example could be that you invested N100,000 with daily profit of 0.33% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays under Investment Plan B.
0.33% of 100,000 will give you N330 daily.
This #330 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of 39,600 as profit.
So you would have earned N39,600 in about 120 business days on your N100,000. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of N100,000 will be returned to you.

The interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you.

You can PM or send a message via whatsapp for more info using the number on my signature.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by oluwaiye2017: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2016
hkd11:
INVEST IN ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES YABA
With the unending expenses incurred on a daily basis from house rents, groceries, phone bills even to household maintenance, investing some money for future use may seem a little difficult. Worried about how you are going to pay for the wedding you have always dreamt of, that overseas trip or family holiday, the education you want to be able to give your children and your retirement? Preparing towards that future just got easier with our various investment options. Our solid investment plans keep you on track ensuring that you achieve your long and short term goals.
Rosabon Treasury Note
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000. The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.
Benefits *Attractive interest rates. * Interest rates on deposit over N1,000, 000 can be negotiated. *Flexible investment opportunities
Steps to open account. To open a RTN account, simply  Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000)  Choose the Tenor of Your investment plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days)  Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon- finance.net  Call us on these numbers; 0--81--083--5---45--03, 070--544--95--718  Walk into any of our branches in Lagos .
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by hkd11: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2016
Urgently
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by properties4u: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2016
The greatest investment in life that never fails or depreciate but always appreciate is Land.
I will advise you to invest your money in genuine lands that are selling for cheap now in developing areas like IBEJU-LEKKI in Lagos or ENU-ANI Mega City in Asaba. There are also other places depending on your location so all you need is a good lawyer that can help you properly do a check of genuity. Most of these lands are being sold by property developers with good reputation so you don't have a problem.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by joinnow: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2016
properties4u:
The greatest investment in life that never fails or depreciate but always appreciate is Land.
I will advise you to invest your money in genuine lands that are selling for cheap now in developing areas like IBEJU-LEKKI in Lagos or ENU-ANI Mega City in Asaba. There are also other places depending on your location so all you need is a good lawyer that can help you properly do a check of genuity. Most of these lands are being sold by property developers with good reputation so you don't have a problem.
Land investment do fail broda,1.ask those that investment in some part of Aba( during the kidnapping era some years back. Land bought 300k was sold for 50k and nobody want to buy cos the land was close to were Kidnapper had their den.
2.those that has house close to waterside at Aripo were fleeing their property and some even sell at give away price.
3.when I was in Kano after the bloody religion riot most Igbo men sold their property below market value.
One even sold 2storey building for 800k.
3.what of those that bought govt acquired land without knowing and later govt demolished their property
Just like the one one senator is facing in Ogun state recently.
Though land investment is good but not all land

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by properties4u: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2016
joinnow:

Land investment do fail broda,1.ask those that investment in some part of Aba( during the kidnapping era some years back. Land bought 300k was sold for 50k and nobody want to buy cos the land was close to were Kidnapper had their den.
2.those that has house close to waterside at Aripo were fleeing their property and some even sell at give away price.
3.when I was in Kano after the bloody religion riot most Igbo men sold their property below market value.
One even sold 2storey building for 800k.
3.what of those that bought govt acquired land without knowing and later govt demolished their property
Just like the one one senator is facing in Ogun state recently.
Though land investment is good but not all land

You made very good points and I am not advising anyone to invest in a bad land. Just like every other investment sector including business is a risk, one has to do a proper research on what ever sector they invest in. When you invest in a good and genuine land, your investment can never go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by mecussey(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2016
hkd11:

Nothing is currently working here...just use the money do M.M.M then use the profit to start experimenting on businesses pending when FG will wake up from this deep sleep.
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by CamenLuna: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2018

You could become a co-investor in some properties in the UK under a company that provides Property Investment Services and earn daily.

The company is registered in the UK and in Nigeria and has been in business since 2010.

The properties are in the UK and are gotten through Crowdfunding. Each Property has it own Investment Plan.

All the steps in purchasing, operating and eventually making profit from the business are taken care of by professionals with virtually no input required from the investor.

Investments are made in Naira and returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

For e.g. A property can have a daily profit of 0.46% for 120 business days (that is payable Mondays through Fridays) under the Investment Plan C.
So if you invested 1 million into the Property under Investment Plan C for instance, 0.46% of 1m will give you 4,600 daily.
This #4,600 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of N552,000 as profit.
It means that you would have earned N552,000 in about 120 business days on your 1 million. At the end of the business 120 days, your capital of 1 million will be returned to you.

Another example could be that you invested N100,000 with daily profit of 0.33% for 120 days payable Mondays through Fridays under Investment Plan B.
0.33% of 100,000 will give you N330 daily.
This #330 multiplied by 120 days will give you a total of 39,600 as profit.
So you would have earned N39,600 in about 120 business days on your N100,000. At the end of the 120 days, your capital of N100,000 will be returned to you.

The interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you.

You can PM or send a message via whatsapp for more info using the number on my signature.

Pls drop your number let me learn about this
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Kennethiykeiyke: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
What business can I invest 2.50m,

Investing in industrial laundry business and block industry business, which one is more profitable
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by lizyamos(f): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kennethiykeiyke:
What business can I invest 2.50m,

Investing in industrial laundry business and block industry business, which one is more profitable
my 1kobo advise, why not invest in longrich its a lifetime investment. if you want to know more chat me up on whats app let me five you the full details then you can decide to invest or not. 09090317733
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Anthony20: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Raw Cashew Nuts You can join our cooperative and learn while making profit.
Suoplying to foreign companies in Lagos. My whatapp-08055554179
Re: Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2020
call our business line and they will give you update on what you can do 08130174728

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How I Make Extra 30k Or More Monthly / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today February 27, 2024 / Earn $25 Per Hour Watching Better Than Youtube Videos (beta Testing Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.