Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In (9676 Views)

How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily / What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by slayminder(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pls Nairalander, what can someone invest 2 millionaire in dat will give you huge interest, and I have no time for monitoring business, I just want to invest and interest should be coming in
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
I know of two tangible things you can do.
One,be merciful and sow a seed in my life.
Two,invest the rest in wholesale foodstuff sales.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by dingbang(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Fixed deposit now... 10 percent interest per month. Call let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by richinvestor: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
how?
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by dingbang(m): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2017
richinvestor:
how?
by investing with first bank Sir.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by yomi007k(m): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2017
grin

10% per month....reminds me of mmm.

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by richinvestor: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2017
dingbang:
by investing with first bank Sir.
so if I invest 5m, I'll be collecting 500k every month?
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Seyola9(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2017
richinvestor:
so if I invest 5m, I'll be collecting 500k every month?

Lolz sir..don't be deceived..no nigerian bank will give you 10% monthly consistently..banks are suckers not to talk of nigerian banks..

If I had 2 million with me now, I will use 500k naira only to do CRYPTOCURRENCY (BITCOIN AND ALTCOIN) TRADING. My weekly / monthly profits is 90% sure.

Then I will invest the remaining 1.5 milla in REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURAL RELATED PRODUCTS and any other offline valuable investments...

DIVERSIFICATION IS THE KEY..

DON'T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by richinvestor: 5:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Seyola9:

Lolz sir..don't be deceived..no nigerian bank will give you 10% monthly consistently..banks are suckers not to talk of nigerian banks..

If I had 2 million with me now, I will use 500k naira only to do CRYPTOCURRENCY (BITCOIN AND ALTCOIN) TRADING. My daily / weekly / monthly profits is 90% sure.

Then I will invest the remaining 1.5 milla in REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURAL RELATED PRODUCTS and any other offline valuable investments...

DIVERSIFICATION IS THE KEY..

DON'T PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET...
thnks but how does these real estate investment works?
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Seyola9(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2017
richinvestor:
thnks but how does these real estate investment works?

Sorry BRO. I'm not into real estate for now but hoping to get into it when the time comes...You have to meet the estate gurus on that...just know that in any biz you wanna do whether online trading or offline biz, you gatz do your homework very well....if not all your money will be used as sacrifice to appease the godssss...lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by slayminder(m): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2017
can someone give a better idea, is it possible u partner with some company, and dey pay u ur interest
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Virgohills(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2017
I invested 10million for my friend last year and he made 16million in 30days. Call me 08171542705
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by teajays(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Binary option .. I have a good broker ... 40% av got proofs if you are interested i can hook you up.. Contact me on 08039275351 or whatsapp- 07056839328

Presentation to new investors (pic)

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by keglo: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Invest in Agricultural, since you're going to be a sleeping partner, you can start exporting business.with trusted and humble individual, dot gamble you moneny with promise huge interest you will never see.(08033882783)
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=57795652]Fixed deposit now... 10 percent interest per month. Call let's discuss. [/.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by slayminder(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
still waiting for answers
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by freaklyme(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
Will you be interested in investing in Jumia? As Sales Ambassador Contact me : 08088348107
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by puppiluv(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
slayminder:
Pls Nairalander, what can someone invest 2 millionaire in dat will give you huge interest, and I have no time for monitoring business, I just want to invest and interest should be coming in
Dropship business(earn dollars/manage your business from any part of the world)
Crypocurrency invest(just buy and keep)
YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO SPEND THE WHOLE AMOUNT SELF.
Pm me if you need more info or search online for better understanding.
Godspeed!
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by Eugeniapk: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
slayminder:
Happy world meal gate is the way to go.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by amjustme2: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Avoid Fixed Deposit.

My Recommendations:

1. You can Subscribed for Treasury Bills. It a layman's term, loan the Money to CBN, FG use it and finance budget and you get paid for doing so. Interest is Paid upfront and you get your principal back at the end of the tenor. Interest rates ranges from 14 - 18.6% depending tenor.

Tenors (primary market):
91 Days
182 Days
364 Days

While Fixed deposit even with the meager interest it pays, tax is deducted, Treasury Bills is tax free. Go Ask your bank how to start

2. Money Market Fund is another Good Opportunity.

You can delve into Crytocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency developed on Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is endorsed by many Billionaires like Bill Gate, Steve Wosniak etc. Most Financial Banks and Technology giants are behind Blockchain Technology. Most forex traders are moving to bitcoin trading because they make more money. You Earn profit on Bitcoin Autotrading,. What if I could show you a bitcoin Auto trading program that pays 1% on average daily 5 days a week? You dont need any knowledge of forex, nor trading skills.

All the above opportunities dont need any monitoring.

This one of my fav quotes from a business Tycoon. I am developing the same mentality day by day. "If you dont find a way to make Money while you sleep, will you work untill you die" - Warren Buffet . I make this my wallpaper, looking at it everyday I wake up. You can do the same.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by EmekaEmeruwa: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
slayminder:
sir never u fixed deposite ur money wit any bank cos their criminals.could u imagine i went to access bank for a fixed deposite of 2m and i was told that 190 days is 75k.Do u knw wat i did,?i took 500k and roll it into mmm bro i wont lie to u.i hv been enjoying it ever since then cos mmm rockz very very well now unlike before.try it and tank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by princejr(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
slayminder:

I will give you three(3) things you can invest in with 2 million.

1. AGRICULTURE
Option A: farm crowdy.
Please note that it is spelt in one word. I only put the space because I don't know the disposition of the mod towards the investment program. Check out more info on Google.
So how do you invest the N2 million to make good returns? Spread the N2 million across farm options available on the platform. Look out for the ROI before sponsoring a farm. You are guaranteed of your returns on investment.

Option B: Spread your money across 3 small scale farming and agro-allied businesses that will be managed by a consultant over an agreed fee and period of time.
The 3 agro-allied and farming businesses:
- Cassava farming
- Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Nut
- Small scale fish farming. Production of fingerlings.

Cassava Farming you invest about N600k. You will make a profit of about N350k minimum
Palm Oil and PKN you invest N750k you will make a profit of over N600k by storing the palm oil. And make about N300k from the sale of PKN.
Check my thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/3880126/business-opportunity-palm-oil-business#57800931

3. Fingerling production invest about N600k on it and you will earn returns in the range of N130-N150k
Putting all this returns together gives you a good return on all your investment.
Please note that these are estimates, when you are ready we can get down to biz and workout detailed figures.

2. TECH START-UP
This is a bit difficult to explain in details here. Just to give you a brief, the idea is along-term investment plan in tech start-up companies. It will give you equity in at least 3 start-ups every year and good returns on your capital. I actually developed this plan for myself, but I can share with you if you are interested. If u show interest, I've seen your email on ur signature. Check mine on my signature as well and send me a mail. I will send you the document I prepared.

3. EXPORT COOPERATIVE
There are export cooperatives you can join. Most of the cooperatives come together to finance an export contract, which most of the time is commodity export.

I'm working on one currently. When it is opened for fill, I can let you know.

Well I hope my above info helps you a bit.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by funsho75(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
I have 3 business ideas that i plan working on.But the challenge is financing it, because i want it on large scale.
1. Cassava processing (i have d business plan)
2. Fashion outlets (comprises of gym, showroom, boutique etc)
3. Cat fish business (buying fresh fish then smoke to to dry fish) i have a sketch of the smoking machine i want tofabricate).
I will love to work with you or any other person interested in the idea. I will develop the business plan based on the available capital.
Please contact me on
081 3312 1423 (call or whatsapp)Thanks
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by donaldking10: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
slayminder:
still waiting for answers

Invest it in Get Help Worldwide and get 600k every month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by CaptainFM1: 12:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Virgohills:
I invested 10million for my friend last year and he made 16million in 30days. Call me 08171542705

What did you invest the 10million in?
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by yusasiv(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Pm me, lemme hint u on something more reliable and sustainable, if earning 15% monthly while your capital is still yours is not too little
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by yusasiv(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
Pm me, lemme hint u on something more reliable and sustainable, if 15% monthly is not too little
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by mecussey(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2017
slayminder:

Mining...BTC mining machines, set up and go to sleep.
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by ilogbe(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
dingbang:

really? how possible? highest banks pay is 6 percent
Re: What Can Someone Invest 2 Million Naira In by akilo1: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
be wise,most people herr are just after your money,do your own research and stop following these people who are after your money,getting business idea depends on where you are living ,all business have factors to be consider when establishing them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Information About Ishiba Development And Empowerment Center / Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays / Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.