Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Advcie For God's Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Advcie For God's Children (637 Views)

Is It Impossible For God To Grow Back Amputated Limbs? / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / What Have You Done For God Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advcie For God's Children by edikanvic(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2009
My Advice is taken from the book of Ephesians 5: 6-9
6.Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truthwink

You see children of GOD. IN our world today most of the people who you think that are holy are not. Therefore you can fall into a big sin by doing what you church brother or sister does afterall He/She is your church member.
Don't Follow The bad way rather But listen to the voice of GOD.
Re: My Advcie For God's Children by Abuzola(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
'GOD did not beget nor was he begotten' Quran 112:3

(1) (Reply)

Get Power 4 Ur Hour This Easter / Mistake / The Message For Our Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.