Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" (16807 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by vocalprince(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss

REALLY

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by pedrilo: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2016
I am now convinced the current economic recession fuels hate in the heart of Nigerians.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by pedrilo: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:

Am a lagosian, Lagos island to be precise which makes it my village so ur telling me Mikel is richer than than the whole Lagos island first joke. Clearing your second joke would make it seem like am bragging
are u not a man and a nigerian like mikel? Wat hav u achieved in life mr? I'll advice u to concentrate on hw best u can contribute ur own quota to the development of dis country, pls stop d hate against against a fellow countryman. Na economic recession dey worry una?

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by wizjid69: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2016
ifenadi:

In 1994, Nigeria beat Zambia 2 -1 in 90 minutes

I watched the match on tv. the goals were scored by Emmanuel Amunike.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

We know all those "Agadi" whey follow elders go pay the pikin mama dowry and still dey call that pikin "Dede"! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin I bind u.. Hahaha.. Abeg Mikel senior me ooo
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by justicejay(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
1:30 pm.
Good

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by dacovajnr: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2016
teebaxy:
Shut up any small boy can just type what you just typed, answer the question. My message is that you should stop hating, if u have nothing to contribute to a topic just stay mute nobody will arrest you that staying mute.
You've got nothing on me kid..you taking another person matter seriously and someone who is not even aware of your existence for that matter..dont die young..nobody is hating undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by joekine: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel is not a leader, he doesn't even have a place in Chelsea reserve
**** He plays well just that he v not find favor from conte .... He v what it takes to be a leader

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Arijude(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:

Broke nigga, stop quoting me
Broke ? do you know me?
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by teebaxy(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
You've got nothing on me kid..you taking another person matter seriously and someone who is not even aware of your existence for that matter..dont die young..nobody is hating undecided
mine is better, he doesn't know me but I appreciate his efforts and achievement.

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by tiny78(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss

Ur crush na fine dude and him na star agan
U get better taste

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by babajero(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Miriam19:
My Crush

Love you kiss
no go crush enter trailer front o, make the thing no go crush you back o.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by itunity007(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Bench warmer
bad belle grin
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Greenbullet(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
THis IS WHY NIGERIAN FOOTBALL IS RUBBISH,HOW CAN YOU PUT MIKEL WHO CANT MAKE THE BENCH AS CAPTAIN AND WANT ALEX IWOBI WHO IS STEADILY IN ARSENALS STARTING 11 TO START FROM THE BENCH ,BECAUSE OF AGE RUBBISH, ABSOLUTE RUBBISH,.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Kog45(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
clefstone:
Mikel is not a leader, he doesn't even have a place in Chelsea reserve
Dem don dey show face coz any news on Mikel dey give dem hypertension.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Kog45(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
No be one team carry gold waka home? or why are expecting me to be celebrating failure
pls show us your school results or u keep quiet
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Sylvarresta(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deilluminator:
you play from behind or you strike?
Bro I'm a striker
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Kog45(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Greenbullet:
THis IS WHY NIGERIAN FOOTBALL IS RUBBISH,HOW CAN YOU PUT MIKEL WHO CANT MAKE THE BENCH AS CAPTAIN AND WANT ALEX IWOBI WHO IS STEADILY IN ARSENALS STARTING 11 TO START FROM THE BENCH ,BECAUSE OF AGE RUBBISH, ABSOLUTE RUBBISH,.
Hmmm see comment! Nawa for Nairaland
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by baum1: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Officialkenshin:
Lwkmd o. This failed footballer. Abeg go and sitdown so you were not matured before abi when you were playing nonsense. Werey

Guy, wetin you mean by failed footballer. Your standards to be out of this world to call Mikel a failed footballer

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Miriam19(f): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Arijude:
Broke ? do you know me?
Don't need to
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by marioxklusiv(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
lol u ya face, had u mean he was a palm wine tapper would u have said that
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Correct guy. Please don't mind haters
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Officialkenshin(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
baum1:

Guy, wetin you mean by failed footballer. Your standards to be out of this world to call Mikel a failed footballer

Definetly
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by safarigirl(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
bettercreature:
My thought exactly,we can never win anything as long as Mikel is still in that team.
you're an idiot, is it you that was in our team when we won AFCON?

Was it your father that led us to our only medal at Brazil this year?

Useless ingrate, you'll tell us what you and all the other nincompoops slating Mikel have contributed to this country. Rubbish!

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Rekyz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Retire and stop disgracing yourself. You can't even make Chelsea bench and U're yearning dust about leading super Eagles. Mumu guy
Say that to Yaya Toure. Ungrateful e-rat!
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by kenzysmith: 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
49cents:
Was it not the same Mikel we were begging to come play f Nigeria?

Now chelsea no send am e con dey for patriot!
he wan used us find club gabros is waiting for him
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by clefstone(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
safarigirl:
you're an idiot, is it you that was in our team when we won AFCON?

Was it your father that led us to our only medal at Brazil this year?

Useless ingrate, you'll tell us what you and all the other nincompoops skating Mikel have contributed to this country. Rubbish!

mikel dey straff u? wink
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Kog45(m): 1:26am On Oct 09, 2016
clefstone:
mikel dey straff u? wink
No na your sis and ma he dey straff

Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by KelvinC1(m): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2016
orimsamsam:
Mikel obi. I just love dis guy. Very humble and gentle
but too SLOW..
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Thryphosa(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2016
I don't know why people hate this guy much. His CV speaks for him, to me he is a good footballer. He was influential in Chelsea winning their only Champion's League Trophy, he was a key part of the 2013 nations cup glory, he was phenomenal in the just concluded Olympic. We need to celebrate Mikel instead of all these derogatory utterances.
Re: Mikel Obi: "I Am Now Matured To Lead The Super Eagles" by Kog45(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2016
Thryphosa:
I don't know why people hate this guy much. His CV speaks for him, to me he is a good footballer. He was influential in Chelsea winning their only Champion's League Trophy, he was a key part of the 2013 nations cup glory, he was phenomenal in the just concluded Olympic. We need to celebrate Mikel instead of all these derogatory utterances.
Yea my guy don't mind them and check them out they are d frustrated souls who don't see anything goods in fellow human being.

FIFA Club World Cup CWC: Ighalo’s Al Hilal Battle Chelsea For Final Spot / Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) / Tuchel Names Chelsea’s Squad To Face Everton At Stamford Bridge