Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target (6444 Views)

FG Fails To Release Looters’ List, Seven Months After / School Feeding: FG Fails To Meet September Take-off Target / FG Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by Bigboss111(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2016
That is the result of good planning... failure
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by teemy(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
in oda words u ar saying dis daura govt should use south south resources to feed d north dat will never happen.
considering boko haram origins some sacrifices are worth it. south states can make alt requests
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by ajepako(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2016
yeyeboi:
This government is a scam and they are doing everything possible to sell Nigerians future but ko le werk tongue sad

Come 2019 I will dust my pvc and do the needful to vote out this crazy apc ( Alliance For Professional Corruption ) tongue tongue angry

Let me see any mumu GOAT that will quote me sad

All the mumu goats are in hiding and unable to quote you..

Hard life and recession don hammer them like kilode...

Abi ..when last did you read their long epistles to defend their ancient geriatric?

So many of them have even started openly cursing their "messiah" sef..

So Aburo....nothing do you....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by sinistermind(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Excuses and more excuses... one-meal a day, 5k stipends, 3 million jobs a year, 10 million housing units, $1= 1naira, petrol @ 50naira/litre. It all moved from promises to excuses.
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by solarview(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Sarrki, Madridguy, HungerBAD please come and see this thread grin

1 Like

Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by dnanjul: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2016
CHINGDONG'S DIARY.PART 1 EPISODE 1.

​Growing up has been challenging to me ,most especially for a person that have been through all what I have been through most times having a flash back makes it more difficult to comprehend and understand the content of life,the more you advance in it the more it becomes complex, a maze,it puts the whole world on your shoulders but the re-echoing sound of people and voices raining down encouragement that it will only last for a moment makes me pause and think if they really understand the problem,not necessarily the physically open part of it but the emotional depression that comes with it, at this stage depression gets a free invitation and suicidal nature to everything becomes imminent. But there is a general notion which I consider wrong that it is unusual for an African to be depressed, this is so untrue as I am facing acute depression at the moment, and I am an African even with a black skin.

My childhood
Http//nanjul4reel.
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by dadebayo1(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2016
Another Promise Cancelled.... they promised heaven on earth with no concrete plan on implementation... All they wanted was power... Too bad
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by IamThrive(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2016
This one wey una talk true.

Nawaa oOooo
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by yedidiah(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Put this feeding thing on hold jor. We went to school without it. Besides, if parent are financially bouyant enough to fed dem kids, then this won't be necessary.

Let's work on growing the economy to that point where the average Nigerian can feed his family well.
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by metallisc(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
uzobaby:
IMO..instead of this school feeding program that may not be sustainable like in two years time,the government should use that money they are about to waste to develop the dilapidated structures in schools.of what benefit will it be to a child to eat and still sit on the bare floor or under falling roof to learn?A prof. once said your learning environment determines a lot....I wonder the kind of advisers this govt. has

nwa 042, your brain di very sharp... representing! grin

1 Like

Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2016
metallisc:

nwa 042, your brain di very sharp... representing! grin
smiley wink wink
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by justmenoni: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2016
How will ngeneukwenu, Sarrki et.al givw foods to their kids now?
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by oluwalewis(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Eexcuses upon excuses, govt that live on excuses can never grow cos excuses is the trademark of failure.
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by bolinxman: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fake change. One step forward,two steps backward.
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by wiseoneking: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy The media is trying to discredit this administration; and with the zombie camp broken down into two factions, I choose to stand with PMB.

Sai Baba till 2023 cheesy
Just imagine this soul still living in DELUSION. Sorry oh. Negative Change disease.
Re: School feeding: FG fails to meet September take-off target by OasisMedia01(m): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2016
FG and failure are good old time friends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / UGM Attack Onitsha, 5 Soldiers Killed In Bloody Attack / Nigerians Can't Have Free Potable Water- Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.