Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of (28477 Views)

5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / 51 New Facts About Google You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by Panshow(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
giftedben:
Google does receive fair backlash from people for the privacy invasion through its apps and services, but most people will agree that Google never sacrifices on the quality of its service. Most of the apps by Google are listed in the top best apps in the category. If you love apps by Google, then we know some great Google apps that may not be as popular as others but are still really handy.Below we have listed seven Android and iOS apps by Google that are completely free and offer great features.
And you forgot to mention Google Keep and Inbox by Gmail, these two apps are among the best apps from Google. They have permanent residence on my phone.
Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by nairamaniac: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
henryobinna:
you're just getting to know these apps that's why you're excited.

Let me show you one you haven't heard of and may never hear of it if not now .

it is the Google Device assist. exclusively for Android smartphones.

you know what it does?
it detects problems on your smartphone and provides solutions to fix them.

check the Google Device Assist here http://www.droidpost.com/2016/08/how-detect-fix-issues-android-using-app.html

thank me later.
I tried to install this your app from your link. it linked me to play store. but it sent me a warning that "your device isn't compatible with this version". I'm trying to paste the screenshot , so u see it. but it's not working.

1 Like

Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by Kakamorufu(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
make I check em out
Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by yesboss20(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
Snapspeed is really good. Only got to know about it via Nairaland on a landscape photographer's thread. Excellent.

And Allo is really giving the older hags a run for their money too. Kudos to the Tech team at Google.

Yesboss!
Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by Philomath1212: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
Liveair:

You who is a Methuselah in techspere what have you produced. Who knows you. Agbaya!
Smile... Thanks!
Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by Philomath1212: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
DesChyko:

If after reading the OP's presentation and the best you could come up with is this, then you need English lessons.

I offer cheap but quality assistance in that regards at #1000 pet hour with full options (transport not inclusive)

By the comments of majority, the OP is right. A good number have confessed their ignorance.

Really!
Wow!
Thanks.
Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by Liveair: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Philomath1212:

Smile... Thanks!
Frown...You are welcome!
Re: 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of by BarrElChapo(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2016
The only problem with Google Allo compared to WhatsApp and Telegram is that you cannot send files via the Allo.. Hoping that subsequent updates will solve that problem.. Meanwhile why aren't people on Allo yet..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates / Which Is The Most Data Suppressing Android Web Browser / 9mobile Launches N14,000 Rhino 2 Android Phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.