Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates (28462 Views)

WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List) / Whatsapp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by AnonPoet: 4:32am On Aug 22, 2020
OPPO Mobile Nigeria, one of the sponsors of the Big Brother Naija Season 5 ?Lockdown? edition has announced the launch of its ?Lockdown Promo?, an exercise designed to reward loyal customers of the brand.

The ?Lockdown Promo? is billed to give out a discount of N10,000 on every Reno3 and Reno3 Pro purchased during the Big Brother Naija show period. Instead of purchasing Reno3 at N159,000 and Reno3 Pro at N209,000, fans would be buying at N149,000 and N199,000 respectively.

The promo kick-started when USD-NGN was N370 and it still stands when the exchange rate is now at N470. Ultimately, this means the discount is definitely worth more than N10,000.

Speaking on the OPPO ?Lockdown?? promo, PR Manager, OPPO Nigeria, Joseph Adeola, stated,

?In the spirit of the BBNaija Lockdown season, we have decided to give our customers across Nigeria the opportunity to win big in the OPPO Lockdown Promo. We appreciate every one of our customers who have been loyal to the brand since we launched in Nigeria last year, and we are glad that we can continue to reward fans across the country.

Moreso, we have extended special offers to people who buy any OPPO products. They stand a chance to win OPPO Reno3 smartphones, Enco W31 wireless earphones, branded gift Items, a chance to shoutout to their favourite housemates on live TV and a chance to hangout with their favorite Big Brother Naija ?Lockdown? housemate.

To partake in this mouthwatering offer, fans are expected to buy any OPPO smartphone, submit their details at the retail outlet where they purchased the smartphone and wait for the final draw.

The announcement of ?Lockdown? promo, comes on the heels of the launch of the OPPO A92, an ideal hybrid between the high-end Reno3 series and its predecessor A9 2020.

About OPPO

OPPO is a leading global smart device brand that since 2008 has been relentless in the pursuit of the synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. As at today, OPPO provides cutting edge smartphones to over 200 million people all over the world.

OPPO operates in more than 40 countries of the world, with 6 Research Centers and 4 R&grin worldwide and an international design center in London. OPPO has more than 40,000 employees dedicated to creating a better life for customers around the world.

OPPO is popular for its stylish smartphone designs, quality photography experience and the status symbol it provides to its users.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/oppo-mobile-nigeria-announces-instant-n10000-discount-on-smartphone-models-used-by-the-bbnaija-housemates-2.html

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by mickykhe(m): 4:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by BE811APP: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2020
angry
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Purplebubble: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Coooooool
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by masterP042(m): 4:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Naira don cast finish. Making cheap phones look expensive.. Chai! cry

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by jerryunit48: 4:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Good
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by timid101: 4:44am On Aug 22, 2020
How do you pronounce the brand name, OPPO?
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by edlion57(m): 4:44am On Aug 22, 2020
I no know why I still der see their phone as inferior phones,if to say I get money I for try their products

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by deedeemob(m): 4:44am On Aug 22, 2020
E still cost sha, but heard they make gud fones especially the new reno series.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Amkanta02(m): 4:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Naira have no value again it make's cheap things look expensive.

25 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by cenaman(m): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2020
SEVILLE 3 vs 2 INTER.
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Asianjollof007: 5:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Go to hell, una phone too cost
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Tomiwa69(m): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2020
I stick with my LG

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Knsley(m): 5:21am On Aug 22, 2020
If nor be Sammy i nor dey buy. The name sounds fake to me. OPPO ko POPE ni

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Arubam: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2020
This ppl be like transsion, overpriced nonsense.

How do i tell my kids i bought redmi note 9 wit better specs for less the price of this Reno 3pro undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by jamalnation(m): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2020
masterP042:
Naira don cast finish. Making cheap phones look expensive.. Chai! cry
End of thrend u don talk am finish
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2020
Oppo ko, iddo idumota ni

Team Tecno forever

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by queenfav(f): 5:27am On Aug 22, 2020
For an MTK device?God forbid..The Xiaomi mi note 10 lite is a better deal for N150,000

13 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Amuluonyenaego: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2020
what's the difference between the phone and tecno.

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Arubam: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Oppo ko, iddo idumota ni

Team Tecno forever

20 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by christopher123(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Huawei phones with the smooth golden metal case and silver lining is the best
this is first Huawei phone I use and trust me they do great phones

6 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by KangaIye: 5:45am On Aug 22, 2020
Dash us
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Slawormir: 5:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by mu2sa2: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2020
There are two phone brands in the world: Sams and others

3 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by topshotnista(m): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2020
See wetin naira value cause

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by Authoreety: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2020
How many pipo dey buy am
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by enfash03(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2020
timid101:

it's plenty grin
timid101:

it's plenty�
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by freemi(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2020
mu2sa2:
There are two phone brands in the world: Sams and others
the board sabi burn
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by tfash96(m): 6:23am On Aug 22, 2020
timid101:
Or and Po.. Oya pronounce it together
Re: OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates by bhella10: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2020
enfash03:

it's plenty grin

it's plenty�
I think it's cheap. Oppo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of / Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.