Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Edo State PDP Governorship Candidate Leads Protest Against Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State PDP Governorship Candidate Leads Protest Against Election Result (421 Views)

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / Kids Carrying Placards To Protest In Edo Against Election Outcome ( Pictures) / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo State PDP Governorship Candidate Leads Protest Against Election Result by Topeokesblog(m): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2016
DP governorship candidate in the just concluded Edo state governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, this morning led some members of his party in a protest over the results from the Sept. 28th governorship election as announced by INEC. Addressing the crowd, Ize-Iyamu said

"I thank you all for going about this protest peacefully. You have come out in this large number to register your displeasure about the last election and the stolen mandate, while those who said they won the election cannot come out to celebrate.
I have asked God whether to forget about it all, but I heard Him clearly asking me to pursue and recover all without fail. we will not allow them to go away with our stolen mandate. We will take it back by the Grace of God Almighty".

See more photos of the protest @ http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/10/photos-edo-state-pdp-governorship.html

Re: Edo State PDP Governorship Candidate Leads Protest Against Election Result by MrCounselor: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Nothing is free nor fair in naija.

(1) (Reply)

I Pray God To Give Me Courage To Be Fair To All Nigerians – Buhari / It is irresponsible for a government to call its own citizens 'wailers'-Sen Ben / PHOTOS: Gov. Ambode, Oba Of Lagos And Hon. Gbajabiamila At Lagos Town Hall Meeti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.