Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! (960 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Check Out: NYSC Batch A Stream 1 2017 Passing Out Programme / Can Someone Above 30 Years Still Work Out NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! by jamalnation(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2016
A LETTER TO NEWLY PASSED OUT NYSC MEMEBERS!!!
Dear Ex-Corper...
Before i start, i wish to personalize this letter to you. i know you are still basking in the euphoria of your POP and your discharge certificate, yeah NYSC is this, NYSC is that. i am not a kill joy, but i hate to announce to you that the earlier you wake up from this temporal jubilation the better for you. I know most of you will be shouting "Welcome to favour market" but my dear banish that thought immediately it is labour market, real labour, before any glory there will be story, you must labour to favour. i want to sincerely challenge your reality, did you save during NYSC? did you learn any skills? if not dust your certificate and CV and join the longest queue of unemployed graduates. but this very day i urge you to banish every thought that you can go far on your own, your certificate cannot put food on your table neither can you use it to make a living, hold unto God. finally, think ahead and always have a picture of the future. congratulations once more. Welcome to Labour Market, yours sincerely, jamalnation
Re: A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! by Flexherbal(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2016
It is favour market, when your father is a politician.
Re: A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! by Adebowhales(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Oti sele
Re: A Letter To Newly Passed Out Nysc Memebers!!! by jamalnation(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 etc

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today / Nysc Batch B Stream 2 Redeployment/relocation / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'ogugu' Spirit:Kindly Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.