Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today (960 Views)

My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today by excel001(m): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Before now i thought this economic recession has taught us to be straightforward, truthful, humble and remorseful especially those of us in the so called learned class until i met these 3 corpers on my way to abuja yesterday.
I was supposed to travel to katsina where i was posted to but because i didn't have enough money on me my uncle asked me to come to abuja so that he can help my ministry. I reached peace mass transit aba at exactly 8:30am payed for my ticket and started praying to have my likes board the bus so that we can discuss the issues of life, the way forward and if possible hook up with one or two chics since i have not been to the north before. Luckily for me oluwa come butter my bread with assumed correct babes and niggas but i didn't know these girls are "the more you look the less you see".Bus never take off they've made everybody know they are corp members(O boy come see formings) The one behind me was posted to abuja and the other two beside are to serve in kebbi.
Behind: This girl made more than 20 calls asking her friends/generation where they posted them, complaining she doesn't like abuja until people in the bus started telling her abuja is a nice place to serve and bla bla bla! yet she was eager to go down and couldn't wait for the driver to reach her bus stop
1st beside: Though looks reserved in nature kept asking stupid questions and comments like "so lokoja state is bigger than kogi state", we are in ajaokuta state and could hardly pronounce any writeup even while her friend was there to correct her. she really raised some doubts about her certificate until our rude driver started talking rubbish about nigeria graduates.
2nd behind: Though the most pretty, social, exposed, and intelligent did not stop chewing food, snacks, groundnut, banana or pure water until we reached abuja, each peace park we stopped she will go and ease herself. I tried to hook up with this one because nature forbids vacuum but the girl grammer too much, that's when i knew i have lost it all. haba!! even if na foreign student!. Please i will be leaving for katsina today and i will like to make as many friends as possible especially those that are real, this is my contact if you wouldn't mind 08068350015. lets unite, work to make nigeria great, naija hard, so no time for formings.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today by Niyeal(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2016
excel001:
Before now i thought this economic recession has taught us to be straightforward, truthful, humble and remorseful especially those of us in the so called learned class until i met these 3 corpers on my way to abuja yesterday.
I was supposed to travel to katsina where i was posted to but because i didn't have enough money on me my uncle asked me to come to abuja so that he can help my ministry. I reached peace mass transit aba at exactly 8:30am payed for my ticket and started praying to have my likes board the bus so that we can discuss the issues of life, the way forward and if possible hook up with one or two chics since i have not been to the north before. Luckily for me oluwa come butter my bread with assumed correct babes and niggas but i didn't know these girls are "the more you look the less you see".Bus never take off they've made everybody know they are corp members(O boy come see formings) The one behind me was posted to abuja and the other two beside are to serve in kebbi.
Behind: This girl made more than 20 calls asking her friends/generation where they posted them, complaining she doesn't like abuja until people in the bus started telling her abuja is a nice place to serve and bla bla bla! yet she was eager to go down and couldn't wait for the driver to reach her bus stop
1st beside: Though looks reserved in nature kept asking stupid questions and comments like "so lokoja state is bigger than kogi state", we are in ajaokuta state and could hardly pronounce any writeup even while her friend was there to correct her. she really raised some doubts about her certificate until our rude driver started talking rubbish about nigeria graduates.
2nd behind: Though the most pretty, social, exposed, and intelligent did not stop chewing food, snacks, groundnut, banana or pure water until we reached abuja, each peace park we stopped she will go and ease herself. I tried to hook up with this one because nature forbids vacuum but the girl grammer too much, that's when i knew i have lost it all. haba!! even if na foreign student!. Please i will be leaving for katsina today and i will like to make as many friends as possible especially those that are real, this is my contact if you wouldn't mind 08068350015. lets unite, work to make nigeria great, naija hard, so no time for formings.
i say Gbam! For ur story, any way check my signature and sign up
Re: My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today by Lionbite(m): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Nice story but what is your definition of real friends
Re: My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today by excel001(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Lionbite:
Nice story but what is your definition of real friends
real friends are people who stay by your side in times of your flaws weakness and difficulty but hope your question has nothing to do with my post because theirs is as a result of negligence of duty
Re: My Experience With 3 Corp Members Today by Obinnau(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2016
excel001:

real friends are people who stay by your side in times of your flaws weakness and difficulty but hope your question has nothing to do with my post because theirs is as a result of negligence of duty
Bros forget this Poo you typed about real friends, you are only looking for maga wey go pay. Abegi SMH

(1) (Reply)

Beauty In Discomfort, My Kwarra Experience. / Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. / NYSC Batch C Group And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.