Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] (19220 Views)

Super Eagles Depart Austria For Russia (Photo) / Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by ReemZy01(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mu2ni:
After a series of rigorous training in Nigeria, crowned with a friendly match against one of the Nigerian Professional Football League outfits, Plateau United, which ended 3-0 in their favor, the Super Eagles have left the country in the wee hours of today for Zambia to face the Chipolopolo as the first match of the Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier matches.

Their departure was made known to the public when one of the players, William Trost-Ekong, shares some photos on his Instagram wall featuring Manchester City's Kelechi Iheanacho and Arsenal's Alex Iwobi at th[size=8pt][/size]e Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport.

William Trost-Ekong :

"flying to Zambia with my bro"

The much anticipated match is slated for tomorrow, Sunday 9th of October at the Ndola stadium.

Wishing the Super Eagles a productive and injury-free match tomorrow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLSfbdqhijx/

Source :http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/super-eagles-depart-nigeria-for-zambia.html?m=1
all we do is win win no matter what.
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by buchai: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
The weather won't be all that friendly for Nigeria to win the game but still i wish them all the best
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by sillysillyme: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
allanphash7:
For what ?
Shift one side...
Win Win Win
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by emperorchedda(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Seun360:

Which simply means they take the lead in the first half and collapse completely in the 2nd half and eventually lose the tie.
You meant they will waste their golden opportunities in the first half only to struggle and labour for a hard fought victory in the second half due to their earlier complacency in the first
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by holluphemydavid(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Iwobi will do Nigerians proud, just d same way he is doing at arsenal
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by Nnamdikalu: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Zambia - 3 vs Nigeria - 1

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by ebujany(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Iwobi fyn sha, arsenal and fyn players grin

Make I find that zuma photo for you wink
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by frubben(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Them don still start to they snap, snap up and down. My friend u guys should concentrate on the match ahead
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by gentleagu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ist half draw. grin
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by LieDetector(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Emelcee:
Its better they win Zambia away and home, I dont want to hear that their mathematics.... if Zambia draw kenya, uganda lose to Togo, Nigeria will win kenya and qualify... I hate to hear that math. I wish them luck tho.
hahahaha grin
That has been the routine since the inception of world cup.... About time we witnessed some change in that tho. grin
Re: Super Eagles Depart Nigeria For Zambia [photos] by ahamonyeka(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Victory is ours tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January / Onitsha City Marathon: More Pictures From The Scene Of The Race / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.