Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,712 members, 7,865,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 (6222 Views)

7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by dejiWEST: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
I agree, it's like a girl that has everything you want and doesn't act up by giving attitude!!!
TappGroupNG:
The tecno phantom phone is really beautiful.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by TappGroupNG: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
dejiWEST:
I agree, it's like a girl that has everything you want and doesn't act up by giving attitude!!!
This is a beautiful way of putting it. You have a way with words. The tecno phantom has awesome features.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by TappGroupNG: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
I experienced the phone too! It has all sorts of amazing features; charges fast, take awesome pictures, has quality speakers and much more. They really did well with that phone.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
D4Daymoo:

No be only you fit show joo. I get nice pics and also enjoying my movie on the FHD screen grin

Hahaha! You sabi, but you're proud sha. Very proud

1 Like

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
FellaL:

Hahaha! You sabi, but you're proud sha. Very proud

Don't blame me brother, my phantom 6 sabi pass. grin
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by dejiWEST: 2:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Lol yessss!!! I've been told I like women, it so happens I also like both Phantom 6 & 6 +
TappGroupNG:

This is a beautiful way of putting it. You have a way with words. The tecno phantom has awesome features.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Freelancerx: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
TappGroupNG:
I experienced the phone too! It has all sorts of amazing features; charges fast, take awesome pictures, has quality speakers and much more. They really did well with that phone.
Hopefully I'll lay my hands on it soon and I'll confirm the numerous wonderful stories from users.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers / MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians / How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.