Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,861,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 (6220 Views)

7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing / An Unbaised Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6 And Unboxing Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by datyorubaboy: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
nice post, OP. U have learnt well.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by missslimzy(f): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Enjoy your device.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by scarycuteface(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Behankey:
Haha. Naso the phone good reach?
Well, I haven't really explored one though, I just spent few minutes checking it out and from the gist I got from users. They testify that it's a nice gadget.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2016
You stole the words out of mouth. I think the battery is probably the only setback. It's still a good phone sha, that's why I'll prefer the beast, but the beast has no SD card slot and it's not as "beautiful" as the beauty.
Matikho:
Well, here are the things I love:

1. The rear dual camera
2. The design. The Phantom 6 is a very beautiful phone.
3. It is well priced.

The things I don't like
1. Battery life

https://onlineshoppingkenya.com/tecno-phantom-6-review-price-kenya/
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by dejiWEST: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2016
1. The Price, it's quite affordable about 90k
2. The Camera is very good, produces fresh pictures.
3. The design, it is sleek, really is a beauty.
And many more. Maybe if I'm dashed the phone, I'll know more grin
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by TappGroupNG: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
The tecno phantom phone is really beautiful.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by TappGroupNG: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
paolokonqueror:
You stole the words out of mouth. I think the battery is probably the only setback. It's still a good phone sha, that's why I'll prefer the beast, but the beast has no SD card slot and it's not as "beautiful" as the beauty.
No o!!! The battery life is strong!!!
I charged my tecno phantom6 for 30 minutes and it has lasted me for three day. See the battery now:

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wow you own the phone? Tecno Phantom 6 Big boy
investigator007:
The fast charging part?

I can confirm that. It really charges very fast.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Can't fault them on this one, I only see them taking giant steps, growth growth growth.
Behankey:
All these unboxing stories have been amazing. I've had to operate the device and it's a wonderful gadget. Tecno did well on this one.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
But I follow them oh, why haven't I experinced the phone yet? What are the requirements?
Tania1:
On twitter @Xperiencetecno
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
I doubt this is true tho, the Phantom 6 is better than Phantom 5. Even if it's just a slight difference, it's sha there
9jaInformation:
this phantom 6 is exactly same specs as phantom 5 expect the name change "5" changed to "6".

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/10/compare-tecno-phantom-6-and-tecno.html
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Packaging looks very fresh, the extras they put in like the extra charger and the gifts are also very amazing. Does any other brand do such?I'm curious
missslimzy:
I just love the packaging
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol you just vexxxx! Are you cpmpeting with your friend brah? How much did he get the Phantom 6 tho?
miremoses:
Yay! The phone is great,my Holmes has the phantom 6,I will be getting the plus by next month.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yeah the recycle bin feature is dope especially if you're error prone at times and mistakely delete files and important stuffs. Every other thing mentioned is spot on as well but why will you like slim girls tho? when there's BBW? grin grin grin
excanny:
For me, the Recycle Bin feature you mentioned is certainly number 1 for me. Thats really really a great feature on a smart phone. ( It's actually my first time seeing this on a phone).

2. Just the way I like slim girls, this phone is slim the way I want it.

3. The 3 cameras on the phone( What! Are these guys nuts?)

4. The fast charge

5. The OS Marshmallow (Makes me want to eat).
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
For the beauty yes, I mean that's the point. The Beast isn't really beautiful IMO. cry if only the beauty had the beast's battery life.
omoalajah:
Tecno's design department is working really good . Great designs
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Phantom 6 about 90k, Phantom 6+ around 130k.
icankel:
Wats d cost range?
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol dash keh? My friend count 90k from that bag/wallet of yours grin grin grin grin
dejiWEST:
1. The Price, it's quite affordable about 90k
2. The Camera is very good, produces fresh pictures.
3. The design, it is sleek, really is a beauty.
And many more. Maybe if I'm dashed the phone, I'll know more grin
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Are you sure? so you're saying the Phantom 6, The beauty has a good battery? I always did see the battery as not living up to standard. Am I wrong?
TappGroupNG:

No o!!! The battery life is strong!!!
I charged my tecno phantom6 for 30 minutes and it has lasted me for three day. See the battery now:
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by ollah2: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2016
How can a phone last for 3 days on 30 mins charge? Well it's possible tho, if dumped in the wardrobe.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by vincent64(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2016
UNLOCK YOUR ICLOUD AND CARRIER LOCK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD JUST WITH YOUR PHONE IMEI. AT AFFORDABLE PRICE. WHATSAPP NOW @08169476382
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Tania1,

What camera did you use to take these pictures? They are off the hook.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2016
The Phantom grin

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
ollah2:
How can a phone last for 3 days on 30 mins charge? Well it's possible tho, if dumped in the wardrobe.

He probably meant the battery of the Phantom 6+
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by ollah2: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
FellaL:

He probably meant the battery of the Phantom 6+

Doesn't change anything.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by investigator007: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Too many nice features about this phone
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by TappGroupNG: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2016
paolokonqueror:
Are you sure? so you're saying the Phantom 6, The beauty has a good battery? I always did see the battery as not living up to standard. Am I wrong?
The phantom 6 battery lasts long!! I am talking from experience here.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by paolokonqueror(m): 3:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm how nice. But I know the Phantom 6 + battery is better than it, so from your description, I'm trying to imagine how good that one will be. Thanks for clearing the air tho
TappGroupNG:

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tania1:
On twitter @Xperiencetecno

Being there and seen it. Wonderful chaps running that handle. Cant believe they give out their phones to their fans for trial. It's another first from them
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
paolokonqueror:
Phantom 6 about 90k, Phantom 6+ around 130k.

Actually 98 & 138 respectively. Great bargain with such specs.
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Yeah, very right. I am using it too presently. The processor also helps save battery life and it doesn't heat up
Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
FellaL:
The Phantom grin

No be only you fit show joo. I get nice pics and also enjoying my movie on the FHD screen grin

Re: Five Amazing Things I Love About The New Released Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
missslimzy:
I just love the packaging

You got to love everything, from unboxing to real use. They got all spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nigeria Mobile is Legit / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? / MTNs New Trick To Swindle Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.