Stats: 3,162,877 members, 7,851,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) (24825 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Participates In Her Son’s Inter-House Sports Competition / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by BasharMaaji: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well If can't speak, must she learn hw to speak English, Is English her mother tongue? Go nd see China de didn't borrow any stupid language b4 de develop, same to all those Koreans country including Germany but u r here busy abusing some one can't not speak English moreover majority of u don't knw how to speak fluently. Am telling u she can speak better Dan many of u.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
aumeehn:
Woman you can suck
If you fail to apologise before today runs out i will assume you will never apologise then i will do the following? 1) take stock of southern e-milatary wear/e-weaponery 2) test them and repair those that have to be repaired 3)i will take stock of the e-milatary personnels 4) enlist more e-milatary personnels 5) quickly jump to 6th generation e-war technologies productions 6)train e-commandos, snipers, lone fighters... 7) draw out e-north map to calculate and design our strategy cool find out the number of active northern e-soudiers 9) go on all social media to recruit e-machneries &solicite the support of all major social media 10)prepare to target e-north strongholds & people like you as early as e-war is declear 11)prepare strong chains of supply for the southern soldiers 12)ask nairaland to finance the budget 13)give you second chance to apologise and if you dont 14)i will declear e-war on the north and the e-war will not end until May 29 2017
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
aumeehn:
Woman you can suck my balls for all i care!! Mtsw! Mind you i dont talk to women with yam legs.
If you apologise and your apology isnt satisfatory then i may abadon my plan A and go for plan B which is economy war. Then you will know you are agaist the Commander in Chief of Armed Force of the E-south
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Ayubz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Name the movies she acted in?
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
bros forget that thing,northeners are illetrate,na me know wentin I use my eye see,all commonwealth country in Africa learn in english ,so oga it is the standard in Nigeria,

Yes, all commonwealth countries in Africa learn in English but go Tanzania, u go shock wetin your eye go see! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by aumeehn: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
ogechieku:
If you apologise and your apology isnt satisfatory then i may abadon my plan A and go for plan B which is economy war. Then you will know you are agaist the Commander in Chief of Armed Force of the E-south
What a comic relief.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by aumeehn: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
ogechieku:
kikikiki what a comic relief grin grin grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Sabergol99(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice. We need more passionate and educated people to speak raise awareness on cancer. It really could happen to anybody. Weldone
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
your people are dying in idp camp,the cows u elected have neglected them
and ur Phd Ebola put them there,
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by spartacus11(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
bros forget that thing,northeners are illetrate,na me know wentin I use my eye see,all commonwealth country in Africa learn in english ,so oga it is the standard in Nigeria,
how many people in east africa, southern africa sabi speak english

how many central africa sabi speak english.

in south africa and kenya how many of them fit even speak english, na nigeria una carry english for head even ghana self how many sabi speak english self their local dialect comes first
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by genieluv(f): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
this is why our economy is suffering na,illetrates everywhere,do even watch ur movies how many people know how to speak English there?because you have a northern president who is appointing his fellow northern fools in intelligent position you think you are ruling who?,am happy for buhari failure and by 2019 we will send u deluded bunch parking,this is democracy and it was foolish of the south that landed buhari there with the hardship I think it won't again for the 5 decades

See Mr, in Nigeria we all need each other. Do u think the 17 states of the south can elect a president alone by themselves? No, they also need the votes of the north or middlebelt.
In 2011 GEJ won 7 states of the North Central and North east before he could be president. Likewise Buhari won 5 states in the south-west to become president.
We all need each other!
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
aumeehn:
kikikiki what a comic relief grin grin grin
Look at this idiot that said he doesnt talk to yam leg woman now langhing nd knocking his on the floor. Come here and apologise or else you wil run away like hltler. Your munkika will not be found here again be warned
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
kestolove95:
giv me any of d above mentioned handle...lemme follow her..am waitiN o

on facebook, it is Rahama Sadau, bt u can search for her geniune handle on twitter and instagram
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Godstraight(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Yes, all commonwealth countries in Africa learn in English but go Tanzania, u go shock wetin your eye go see! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

we be Tanzania, bros reason na
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Babajo82(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
kestolove95:
dix babe don blow oo...dox illiterate don make her popular if tor sai she hear English now...na nollywood she for entr
Correct your grammar first before judging others.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
we be Tanzania, bros reason na

I just wan cite another commonwealth country where English language na "war"! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Godstraight(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
genieluv:

See Mr, in Nigeria we all need each other. Do u think the 17 states of the south can elect a president alone by themselves? No, they also need the votes of the north or middlebelt.
In 2011 GEJ won 7 states of the North Central and North east before he could be president. Likewise Buhari won 5 states in the south-west to become president.
We all need each other!
look at Jonathan election winning map and come back to me,sis northeners are overrated,if sw,ss,se vote one person na who be the person wen one defeat am
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Kizobaba(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
zanebaddo:
The north will make heaven before any other zone in this country.. no other religion is like islam... They are morally right in every decision they take, from men marrying kids to women not being sent to school, women covering the whole of their body etc... Infact sharia should be established in a every state in nigeria.

Nothing is wrong about islam next time an actress hugs anybody she shouldnt just be suspended.. She should be brought to book that is what the sharia says... Kill her and nothing is wrong with that.
mehn go screw yourself
zanebaddo:
The north will make heaven before any other zone in this country.. no other religion is like islam... They are morally right in every decision they take, from men marrying kids to women not being sent to school, women covering the whole of their body etc... Infact sharia should be established in a every state in nigeria.

Nothing is wrong about islam next time an actress hugs anybody she shouldnt just be suspended.. She should be brought to book that is what the sharia says... Kill her and nothing is wrong with that.
mehn go screw yourself
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kizobaba:

mehn go screw yourself
bro recognize sacarsm ok. .. if i go all out against dem, dem go ban me..read through once again and see its just a sarcastic statement. If i write am as e de me for mind dem go ban me.. .
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Kizobaba(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
zanebaddo:
bro recognize sacarsm ok. .. if i go all out against dem, dem go ban me..read through once again and see its just a sarcastic statement. If i write am as e de me for mind dem go ban me.. .
k no p
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Godstraight(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

I just wan cite another commonwealth country where English language na "war"! cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay,but the truth of the matter is that education should be made a necessasity in this country oh and as a British,ALL nigerian youth should speak good english,abi them dey learn biology for Hausa language
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
okay,but the truth of the matter is that education should be made a necessasity in this country oh and as a British,ALL nigerian youth should speak good english,abi them dey learn biology for Hausa language

You may be surprised they do! cheesy cheesy

They have issues with internal psychological barriers that makes them shrink away from mastering the language.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Godstraight(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

They have issues with internal psychological barriers that makes them shrink away from mastering the language.
someone ones told me we should learn in our local languages, but it is either they are in some cases short of words or we just need to remember we are a multi ethnic country,when I went to north people hardly spoke or understood English it was like I was in Iraq,
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Godstraight(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

someone ones told me we should learn in our local languages, but it is either they are in some cases short of words or we just need to remember we are a multi ethnic country,when I went to north people hardly spoke or understood English it was like I was in Iraq cheesy,the region tire ne
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Godstraight(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavore9:

someone ones told me we should learn in our local languages, but it is either they are in some cases short of words or we just need to remember we are a multi ethnic country,when I went to north people hardly spoke or understood English it was like I was in Iraq cheesy,the region tire me
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
I'm afraid for her life. God help her.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by jobnation(f): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
I feel like crying, pls what the hell are you guys doing? pls can someone help me tell this people to stop insult? haba, WE ARE ONE NIGERIA you know, so lets stop being enemies please... that is why i don't like reading this kind of threat. Every threat that comes up on Nairaland must include insult why? cry cry cry
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by sanitelag(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2016

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Very cute wink
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
zanebaddo:

who tell u all diz? wetin dey sabi na to do holy for openly bt inside dem be sometin else.......... I sabi dem wella I school in ABU i dey f**k Hausa girlz anyhow wit dem full jalbaba
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
someone ones told me we should learn in our local languages, but it is either they are in some cases short of words or we just need to remember we are a multi ethnic country,when I went to north people hardly spoke or understood English it was like I was in Iraq,
Pigin is the language spoken in the south-east, is that English language? Stop hiding under pigin. I can bet u that 70% of south Easterners cannot speak good or even faulty English. grin

Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures / 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians / Omoni Oboli Feels Herself On A Yacht In Dubai (PHOTO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50