Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) (24841 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Participates In Her Son’s Inter-House Sports Competition / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
HoneyBee23:

Don't just tell me you are supporting the north, after all they did to your forefathers, you and your coming generation, oh,you disgust me lipsrsealed, on I ran nu ashi nu omo rada, eleda bii ju nu,omo ale jati jati,oponu atonda,omo ale pon be le cry
You're barely a day old on here and you're already stepping on toes...your first ban is around the corner..mind you i've been stalking you ever since you announced yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
babaaelino:

who tell u all diz? wetin dey sabi na to do holy for openly bt inside dem be sometin else.......... I sabi dem wella I school in ABU i dey f**k Hausa girlz anyhow wit dem full jalbaba
lol its just sacarsm bro.. . Doz guys are shits, bunch of backwards

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
babaaelino:

who tell u all diz? wetin dey sabi na to do holy for openly bt inside dem be sometin else.......... I sabi dem wella I school in ABU i dey f**k Hausa girlz anyhow wit dem full jalbaba
Some of u think it is by lying online that will change the facts huh? U can only get skin deep consolation from this trash so that u can at least sleep feeling satisfied but that doesn't change the fact that prostitution biz is owned and controlled by ur ladies and they know it. I'm a graduate of the ABU u mentioned and for u to say this, hmm, it shows that so many self-consolation-laden posts are spamming nairaland, continue grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Godgay:
someone ones told me we should learn in our local languages, but it is either they are in some cases short of words or we just need to remember we are a multi ethnic country,when I went to north people hardly spoke or understood English it was like I was in Iraq cheesy,the region tire me
And for this thing to be boasting of proficiency in English language speaks volume of the rot in our educational system grin. Meanwhile, the emboldened is in addition to punctuation errors too numerous to mention.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by COOL10(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2016
When God wants to lift u up,h'll use any means possible. Thats why d saying goes 'every disappointment is a blessing'. Them no knw say dem done make d girl more popular. Carry on girl,u done blow
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by sayusuf(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2016
Fck English. Who he epp.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 3:22am On Oct 09, 2016
HoneyBee23:

no doubt, that's why we see cows in every ministry, rubbish!, illiterates ask her to spell breast cancer if she won't flop
Hehehe, miss lettered, do u really understand the consequences of poor punctuation? The emboldened is a typical example and I'm sure, without assistance, u can't still effect the correction. Do u know what this suggests? Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin. Meanwhile, Rahama Sadau is living large and even her secretary can comfortably pay ur bills.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2016
kestolove95:
am also a northerner and I watch Africa magic channel 156 very well...I will tell u abt hausamovies and actors guy...quote me anywia, dix gurl can't speak standard nollywood english...aside from Ali nuhu nd morda..non of dem speak English of nollywood standard...d gurls ar worst
I can imagine. Your own written English is terrible.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Caseless: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2016
kestolove95:
am also a northerner and I watch Africa magic channel 156 very well...I will tell u abt hausamovies and actors guy...quote me anywia, dix gurl can't speak standard nollywood english...aside from Ali nuhu nd morda..non of dem speak English of nollywood standard...d gurls ar worst
hag, shut up! Your English is bad too.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by genieluv(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Godgay:
look at Jonathan election winning map and come back to me,sis northeners are overrated,if sw,ss,se vote one person na who be the person wen one defeat am

U people are 17 states while the north is 19 states + FCT.
According to the constitution of Nigeria, a president can only be declared winner if he can secure 25% votes in at least 5 states outside his region, that means a southern presidential candidate must be able to win at least 25% votes in about 5 northern states b4 he is declared president, irrespective of the volume of his votes, likewise a northerner too must secure at least 25% votes in at least 5 southern states. I did not write the constitution.

Do u know that in this last election, some northern states like Plateau and Kaduna gave GEJ more votes than up to half of the states in the south?
In 2011 election where GEJ won, only 8 states gave GEJ over 1 million votes and PLATEAU and KADUNA were among these 8 states. So dont talk like an ignorant mofo!
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by gemale(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2016
Vickiweezy:
This Rahama lady fine sef.
Dem neva tell us the truth to why dem ban her.
No be because of any hug jare.
I see Jealousy as part of the cause.

(in falz voice) I dey smell envy; I detect malice.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by gemale(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Neenie:
.....and that was how you concluded that all yorubas are ugly, bah?! Smh undecided undecided undecided
No vex abeg bt u Sabi say na yoloba girls dey bleach pass? 4rm celebrities lyk dayo amusa 2 ordinary pple lyk rashidat, omo iya alata, dem sabi bleach.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
kabrud:

Hehehe, miss lettered, do u really understand the consequences of poor punctuation? The emboldened is a typical example and I'm sure, without assistance, u can't still effect the correction. Do u know what this suggests? Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin. Meanwhile, Rahama Sadau is living large and even her secretary can comfortably pay ur bills.

Am still a student, infact of adult education, so u not far from d truth,I no no book,so don't compare me with Nigeria Ministers which am talking about here, meanwhile you can get married with her disease stocked PA

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
HoneyBee23:

Am still a student, infact of adult education, so u not far from d truth,I no no book,so don't compare me with Nigeria Ministers which am talking about here, meanwhile you can get married with her disease stocked PA
Then go and read ur books and stop calling others illiterates cos that is where u also belong grin. Meanwhile, an illiterate has no business condemning ministers cos they (ministers) are way to far ahead.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
kabrud:

Then go and read ur books and stop calling others illiterates cos that is where u also belong grin. Meanwhile, an illiterate has no business condemning ministers cos they (ministers) are way to far ahead.

Bros I get big hope pass you you just made me know, I be illiterate no deprive me to lash and back lash govt officials,hello Mr know all, I can never clap for them when they are acting like my own class as you said, to whom much is given much is expected, go beach go wash your head, dz govt you supporting don brain wash you finish,chai Tufiakwa woru gu cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
HoneyBee23:

Bros I get big hope pass you you just made me know, I be illiterate no deprive me to lash and back lash govt officials,hello Mr know all, I can never clap for them when they are acting like my own class as you said, to whom much is given much is expected, go beach go wash your head, dz govt you supporting don brain wash you finish,chai Tufiakwa woru gu cheesy
U get hope pass me u said? Hmmm, Well, fyi, I don't brag about social and economic status both on and offline. But it seems u are confused or is it the economic hardship? U were trying to say Rahama is an illiterate and at the same time u are talking about govt officials. Pls link these two mutually exclusive topics or go and read ur books, cos by so doing, ur hope can keep soaring higher.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by HoneyBee23(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
kabrud:

U get hope pass me u said? Hmmm, Well, fyi, I don't brag about social and economic status both on and offline. But it seems u are confused or is it the economic hardship? U were trying to say Rahama is an illiterate and at the same time u are talking about govt officials. Pls link these two mutually exclusive topics or go and read ur books, cos by so doing, ur hope can keep soaring higher.

okay, thank you Sir,i may know nothing or may have said rubbish out of anger but am not happy with the economic situation

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
jobnation:
I feel like crying, pls what the hell are you guys doing? pls can someone help me tell this people to stop insult? haba, WE ARE ONE NIGERIA you know, so lets stop being enemies please... that is why i don't like reading this kind of threat. Every threat that comes up on Nairaland must include insult why? cry cry cry
Thunder abeg quickly come and fire one nigeria. i no dey form one love with boko-haram gene
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Awesomeking: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
kestolove95:
dix babe don blow oo...dox illiterate don make her popular if tor sai she hear English now...na nollywood she for entr
you are speaking pidging talking about someone else not being able to speak english? she is a degree holder..just saying

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2016
ogechieku:
Thunder abeg quickly come and fire one nigeria. i no dey form one love with boko-haram gene
Typical of very unsuccessful people who think dividing the country will bring success their way. Even if the country is split into 100 pieces, u will still remain what u are, unsuccessful. From their comments, we know them, hahahahahahahahaha grin.
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by kabrud: 5:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Awesomeking:
you are speaking pidging talking about someone else not being able to speak english? she is a degree holder..just saying
Ah tire oh!
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2016
kabrud:

Typical of very unsuccessful people who think dividing the country will bring success their way. Even if the country is split into 100 pieces, u will still remain what u are, unsuccessful. From their comments, we know them, hahahahahahahahaha grin.
Member of Institute of Boko-haram disclosed on nairaland. It pays me to be unsuccessful than to be called a brother of GORO GRANDING MACHINES, BLOOD SUCKERS, BOKO-HARAM DNA CARRIERS. Moreso, let me tell you what you call success is what i called poverty idiots northern cows
Re: Rahama Sadau Participates In Cancer Awareness (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2016
HoldenCaulfield:
We don't want this indecent girl in our beloved kannywood indecency is for st.upid nollywood.
To go egypt to marry 13 years old kids is decent in islam abi, there nothing run in bombing and killing pple in islam abi, there is nothing wrong in raping kids and other pple wives in islam but if you kiss in islam is indecent. May ogun kill evil religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Afraid Of Snakes And Heights" - MI As He Shares New Pictures / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother, Indianpicolo On Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.