Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom (28050 Views)

Zayyanu Shalla, NCC Manager Killed In Plateau Crisis (Photo) / Police Burst Fake Currency Syndicate In Gombe, Uncovers N22m Fake Notes / Ogun Farm Manager Killed While Harvesting Crop With Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
South-south again some blooded kidnappers, they deserve to die by boot kicking dir faces n head Wish I could be called into playing free kicks with my boot. Fuckïng bananas angry angry
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by AyamConfidence(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
ok
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by pulsa(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
ednut1:
Lagos
ijaws in Lagos actually
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by ominiprince: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Name checkers association Report from South Africa
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Calismart(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by BIDOO(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by oglad4: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
These guys should be executed because they stated it when they were collecting the ransom that they are not afraid and that they are ready to die at any time (the two men kidnapped are family friends). Both men were fed only garri and one 'pure water' sachet per day with enough beating until they collected the 22m Naira raised by friends and family. These boys should not be allowed back into the society no matter the years served in jail because they killed the manager over hatred for him while doing his duty at the farm. Justice must be served at all cost!!!

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by tonymania(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Their mistake was killing the manager....them for just beat the guy small[/quote] Really!!! I wonder u don't mean what u've just said. Don't pray ur family fall a victim. U must be mean
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Akinwerndey: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Issoryt... Let's see what gon happen next
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Nicholas190(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Everyday crime. Check another Nigeria man arrested in Saudi yesterday with drugs,
The person who sponsored him will surprise you
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by buddyboi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by ygenius: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
the guys are foolish.... why will they cart away with phones?thank God, everyday is for the thieves, one day is for the police
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2016

Kekeminiwei, Afro and Odesebra, all Ijaw young men.
Dauwujoh, who is also an Ijaw man, said few months after they were employed, Kekeminiwei, Afro and Odesebra were sacked.

What's up with our Niger delta people? why synonymous with kidnapping?

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by rusher14: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
My Ijaw brothers falling my hand.

Please embrace hardwork. There's dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
So the meaning of I do not require your services anymore = death.....
Some story is just heart-wrenching sad
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
this sure shows that other states are doing nothing to curb criminality within its territory. why will criminals b comfortably operating in the creeks? it begs the question "is there any form of security in the other states". a criminal can comfortably abduct someone in lagos and take them to delta state, headoffice of criminals and no one is doing nothing about it. i bet thats the same place those recently abducted little school kids were taken to.

2 Likes

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by nonjebose(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
From breaking of pipelines, kidnapping,to murder. The trend may have come to an end

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by buffalowings: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
N members over to you
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by highwaist: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Niger/D and kidnapping is 5/6

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by DTOBS(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Afonja's helped you people only for you to show the true son of whom you are by killing...

Not ya fault nah...

Great job by the police. Let them rot in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Bollinger(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
And one i.diot told me to come back that Nigeria is awesome. Awesome my asss. What is the difference between it and Iraq?
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by maasoap(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tolupage:
Hope they get what they deserve... 999years in prison with xtra hard labor without option of any form of pardon
Proven murder charge is death sentence in Nigeria, not life sentence.
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
oglad4:
These guys should be executed because they stated it when they were collecting the ransom that they are not afraid and that they are ready to die at any time (the two men kidnapped are family friends). Both men were fed only garri and one 'pure water' sachet per day with enough beating until they collected the 22m Naira raised by friends and family. These boys should not be allowed back into the society no matter the years served in jail because they killed the manager over hatred for him while doing his duty at the farm. Justice must be served at all cost!!!
Believe me, it is over for them.
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by back2sender: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
IJAW BOYS AGAIN
BY THIER FRUITS WE KNOW DEM.
Where are thier CO partners in CRIME? the 5 %children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.
Come and support the good been done by your brothers
Even kidnapping small children in school? GEJ is thier HERO N MENTOR because they are fighting for resource control thru this means.
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by passyhansome(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Just suggesting this for them

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by 4nobody4every1: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bollinger:
And one i.diot told me to come back that Nigeria is awesome. Awesome my asss. What is the difference between it and Iraq?
News like this sends shiver to my bones whenever l think of visiting Nigeria, after collecting 22million Naira, the basta.rds still killed one of their victims, Nigeria is not safe at all, we are sitting on a keg of gun powder angry angry angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Bollinger(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
4nobody4every1:
News like this sends shiver to my bones whenever l think of visiting Nigeria, after collecting 22million Naira, the basta.rds still killed one of their victims, Nigeria is not safe at all, we are sitting on a keg of gun powder angry angry angry sad sad

And you will still see some Nigerians defending the status quo like their lives is dependent. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by 4nobody4every1: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bollinger:

And you will still see some Nigerians defending the status quo like their lives is dependent. Smh.
Lets not deceive ourselves, l have traveled and slept in several countries across the globe, l feel more secured and safer when outside Nigeria than in Nigeria, dont get me wrong, there is crime all over the world but that of Nigeria is raised to power 1000, in other climes, the police and forensic teams will track and get all those involved punished, but the reverse is the case in some high profile crimes in Nigeria, Funsho williams, Bola ige and several other Nigerians have all been brutally murdered and some of the cases still going in circles without any useful lead sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Godwin616: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
How come nobody gave a credit to police for this great feat. Let's praise them when they do well.
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
ND has devise another means of livelihood big time after the heat of d military caught them in d creek. Kidnapping now bcomin more lucrative in the hands of these devilish agents. SS ppl are such a fearless ppl i have ever known. Chai there is God o....
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
deb303:
na wa o...like my mum will always say.."sorry for your life"

If say I never marry I for tell you say I like you.
but since I don marry I ld just let you know I love your sense of humour. grin
Re: Poultry Farm Owners Kidnapped In Lagos, Manager Killed After N22m Ransom by muller101(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
BIBILARY:
Actually came to check names ..not surprised though
are they ur relatives?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Four Notorious Traffic Robbers In Lagos / Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / 3 Kidnappers Who Killed An Eleven Old Yr Old Girl In Ogun Had Been Arrested[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.