Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,140 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mercy Aigbe-gentry Expresses Undying Love For Husband As He Adds A Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe-gentry Expresses Undying Love For Husband As He Adds A Year (762 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe-gentry Expresses Undying Love For Husband As He Adds A Year by Scoop9ja: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2016
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry Gushes Over Husband As He Adds A Year

Actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry took to Instagram to express undying love for husband, Lanre Gentry as he adds a year today. She sent him a very warming message.

Read below:

“Happy Birthday my Jewel, my gist partner, my quarrel partner, my gbeborun partner, my bestie, my lover, my reality check….Olowori mi, Akanbi, Asiwaju Olarenwaju Gentry! The love you have for me, has transformed my life into something so beautiful, wonderful and colourful…
You are there when I feel sad, You are there when my mood is bad, You always support me in life, You are the only reason why I survive , You are a huge blessing to me, By choosing you, I chose hapiness for life. Am so blessed and glad to be your wife, you are the best thing that happened to me. Beyond you there is nothing I can see. I LOVE YOU HONEY. …… Ama Turn up real good……..”

GIST: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/mercy-aigbe-gentry-expresses-undying-love-for-husband-as-he-adds-a-year/
Re: Mercy Aigbe-gentry Expresses Undying Love For Husband As He Adds A Year by Rakash(f): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Those lips are to die for
Re: Mercy Aigbe-gentry Expresses Undying Love For Husband As He Adds A Year by Calismart(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
@Rakash,no be lie grin

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Jegede ,The Latest Miss Africa Great Britain Beauty Queen From Nigeria / Exclusive B-T-S Photos Of ROK TV Studio First Star Packed Series: Single Ladies / Davido Enrolls His Daughter, Imade, In A Foreign Creche In Lagos (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.