Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! (614 Views)

Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice / I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher / I Need An Academic Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! by efficiencie(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
I urgently need the assistance of an academic researcher towards finishing, in the next two weeks, the first three chapters of a project work that borders on: socio-demographic factors, need for achievement and conduct disorder among children. Emphasis is on quality and not volume and hence the regular copy-and-paste-culture is strongly advised against.

Only interested persons who can finish this task in 2 weeks (maximum) should contact me via whatsapp on: 08069170234 and state your fee for the entire project. The condition of service and payment is based on abridged-service-before-pay and hence you get remunerated only after an abridged version of each chapter (that is, the chapter without references) is completed and all necessary corrections are made.

PS: Feedback is on a daily basis to determine the progress of the work and any breach to the above conditions would result in the termination of the contract!
Re: I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! by efficiencie(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Any help!?
Re: I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! by davepepple: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2016
How much are you paying me?
Re: I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! by efficiencie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
davepepple:
How much are you paying me?

If you know what you have to offer and what it costs then you will simply state the price...I will not be the one to value what you have to offer for sale!
Re: I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! by olusola11: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
For you comprehensive data analysis for chapter four contact/call 08082548909 or whatsapp 08181532718.
Re: I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! by efficiencie(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2016
Thank you all for your responses, I have got prospective assistants already from here...Nevertheless if there is the need to return here to seek a replacement I will return. Thank you once again for your responses.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Female TV Presenter( For Fresh Graduates And Corpers Only) / Job Opportunity Available @ Scentimental Supplies Nigeria Ltd / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.