Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice (951 Views)

I Need Article Re-writers: Earn As Much As You Can Write [CLOSED] / Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper / Best Way To Write An Curriculum Vitae (CV) For A Job Opportunity (+ Samples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by GEJPosterity: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Should be about 2,000 words or so. Rate offered in N1.50/word. Need it completed by 8pm Sunday latest.

Send an email to jesuisnaga@gmail.com if your're up for it.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
GEJPosterity:
Should be about 2,000 words or so. Rate offered in N1.50/word. Need it completed by 8pm Sunday latest.

Write it yourself.You want someone to write the paper you will claim tomorrow as yours. GEJPosterity is that how your hero got his PhD? By getting people to write his papers for him?

1 Like

Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by veinless(f): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
1.50 / word. ... grin grin

academic paper ..1.50/ word
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2017
veinless:

If my Math serves me correctly, that'd be N3000, right? This guy is high.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by GEJPosterity: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Write it yourself.You want someone to write the paper you will claim tomorrow as yours. GEJPosterity is that how your hero got his PhD? By getting people to write his papers for him?
The terrible thing about living the life of a rural cow herder is that it shrinks your brain to the size of a pea. Ideas and possibilities are far beyond your scope of comprehension, and the Dunning-Kruger effect sets in, where you are not only dumb, but too dumb to realise that you are dumb and other people are smarter than you.

FYI, I completed university almost a decade ago and I run a copywriting agency, which is why I put up this ad. If you had been given the opportunity to get a useful education instead of chasing malnourished cows through the Sahel region in your childhood, you might have been able to handle the work I am outsourcing, but since such possibilities are now forever lost to you, the only thing you can do is show yourself up in public as a dumb fura-de-nunu-quaffing slowpoke who doesn't know the difference between handling a business engagement and writing for personal purposes.

I'd sympathise with you, but unfortunately that would just be lost on you as well. You think on the same level as the cows who raised you.

2 Likes

Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by GEJPosterity: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

If my Math serves me correctly, that'd be N3000, right? This guy is high.
That means the client is high, and not me because that's exactly how much I am being offered. I only accepted the job to preserve a business relationship that usually pays a lot more and this is my first time ever outsourcing a job. I'm not making a dime off this job. In the world of copywriting and content writing, you sometimes have to lick a lot of toad and take a lot of rubbish. Do we like it? No, but that's life. We won't be here forever and in 4 years time all this whining and moaning will not seem like viable excuses if we have not achieved certain things.

That's how life works.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by GEJPosterity: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2017
veinless:

That was my reaction when my client sent the job. But I need to preserve the relationship, and who knows, that derisory N3000 may be very useful to the person who is doing it. I'm not making a kobo off this job.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by clumsydyna: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
I just sent you a mail, I have done several academic research work for people and I know I can be of help depending on what the paper is about.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
GEJPosterity:

The terrible thing about living the life of a rural cow herder is that it shrinks your brain to the size of a pea. Ideas and possibilities are far beyond your scope of comprehension, and the Dunning-Kruger effect sets in, where you are not only dumb, but too dumb to realise that you are dumb and other people are smarter than you.

FYI, I completed university almost a decade ago and I run a copywriting agency, which is why I put up this ad. If you had been given the opportunity to get a useful education instead of chasing malnourished cows through the Sahel region in your childhood, you might have been able to handle the work I am outsourcing, but since such possibilities are now forever lost to you, the only thing you can do is show yourself up in public as a dumb fura-de-nunu-quaffing slowpoke who doesn't know the difference between handling a business engagement and writing for personal purposes.

I'd sympathise with you, but unfortunately that would just be lost on you as well. You think on the same level as the cows who raised you.
SEE EPISTLE FOR TOP THIS SIMPLE POST WEY I MAKE grin grin grin

Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by GEJPosterity: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
sauerr:

But, maybe, you need your client to understand that an academic paper is different from your regular top-10-whatever content that parades the blogosphere. If you client wants a good-researched paper, well written and sufficiently tidied, then he/she has to pay more. Except of course your client is willing to settle for a poor job from a charlatan.
Well, people get what they pay for. As I said, if not that I want to preserve a relationship, nothing would make me accept such a job and at such notice. It's just some of the crap copywriters have to go through in this country. And you should also remember that the client holds ALL the power. If he/she doesn't like your common sense suggestion, that's the end of that engagement.

The balance of power is with the customer as always...
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by shalomme: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
I sent you a mail but no response
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2017
GEJPosterity:

is the job offer still open, cos i will like to apply
Re: Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice by 8701mayor: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2017
OK o

(1) (Reply)

S / Experienced Live In Nanny Needed In Onitsha / Lassacco Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.