Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE (1959 Views)

BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by AmadiAba: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2017
The much anticipated meeting between President Trump and IPOB reps today will be streamed live

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/418998/ipob-meeting-with-president-trump-streamed-live/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by optional1(f): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
here to read
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by nextprince: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
This is a serious matter, why are you guys trivialising it na? Which kind Trump? Does he even know if there is anything like biafrog?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Homeboiy: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
k
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Warship: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
I wish it is video recorded so that I can sell my Otapiapias and Coffins to Afonjas, We The SS crew and Herdsmen this month so that I can make lots of money to invest in other businesses.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by AmadiAba: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Get ready to drink acid today

nextprince:
This is a serious matter, why are you guys trivialising it na? Which kind Trump? Does he even know if there is anything like biafrog?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Malawian(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2017
If this meeting happens ehn, just let the mullahs start negotiating for offshore oil wells, cos all onshore wells are out of their reach.
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2017
OCTOBER 1st... u knw whatsup...

If IPOB likes let them go to the ends of the earth to solicit 4 funds...
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Agimor(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by hardywaltz(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
Make I spread my mat here
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by abokibuhari: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:
grin Enemy of the children of Israel , we will continue to conquer the arab world for generations to come :Day

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by nextprince: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2017
abokibuhari:

grin Enemy of the children of Israel , we will continue to conquer the arab world for generations to come :Day
On the keyboard abi? Abeg kwantinue.
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Today na Today
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by abokibuhari: 10:16am On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

On the keyboard abi? Abeg kwantinue.
It has started, your Saudi kings licking the azz of Donald trump

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by chinoxstock: 10:17am On Jul 21, 2017
Wait..what?
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by nextprince: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2017
abokibuhari:

It has started, your Saudi kings licking the azz of Donald trump

You mean this? grin grin grin
Cownu the monkey can never get close to the privilege of washing Donald Trump's toilet.
That is the Trump bowing before the King of The Kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by FUNNYBONE1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
In Patrick Obahiagbons voice i say "this acrobatical jungaism is capable of rendering afonjas into a state of bysabantrysept, catapulting their cone head into a political hulabalooo"
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Okoroawusa: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
IPOB stop making igbos look stupid

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by adadike281(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
this meeting had better hold, otherwise, ipob will only be 'liars' to me from now on
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Warship: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
adadike281:
this meeting had better hold, otherwise, ipob will only be 'liars' to me from now on

The meeting will hold today

The only issue is if they will make public the video record of the meeting.

The mediator between the White House and IPOB is a White Woman.

Her organization was consulted by IPOB after Ohaneze gave US fact finding team a wrong message that we only want Presidency and Restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by shukuokukobambi: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
adadike281:

So you just dey sabi say na osufia comedy ipob dey play una since?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by shukuokukobambi: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

The meeting will hold today

The only issue is if they will make public the video record of the meeting.

The mediator between the White House and IPOB is a White Woman.

Her organization was consulted by IPOB after Ohaneze gave US fact finding team a wrong message that we only want Presidency and Restructuring.

mehn, una get mind. See the nonsense you wrote up there? how gullible can the folks you swindle with this trump-ipob nonsense be to be scammed by you? how much have you ripped off their stupidity? cheesy

chei!!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Warship: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

mehn, una get mind. See the nonsense you wrote up there? how gullible can the folks you swindle with this trump-ipob nonsense be to be scammed by you? how much have you ripped off their stupidity? cheesy

chei!!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]

You said more than this when Kanu was arrested

Today, Buhari is observing the bail conditions given to Kanu.

You think everyone is in the dark like you
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by shukuokukobambi: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

You said more than this when Kanu was arrested

Today, Buhari is observing the bail conditions given to Kanu.

You think everyone is in the dark like you

nwokem, who do the jazz for you? i need some to use on my boss to convince him to put me incharge of one multi million naira project our firm is handling. Your 419 skills is on another level cheesy

You be real sabi man

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by Warship: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

nwokem, who do the jazz for you? i need some to use on my boss to convince him to put me incharge of one multi million naira project our firm is handling. Your 419 skills is on another level cheesy

You be real sabi man

After all the threats to Kanu's life in prison, Where Is Buhari who made those threats.?
Re: BREAKING! Biafrexit: IPOB Meeting With President Trump Today To Be Streamed LIVE by shukuokukobambi: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Warship:

After all the threats to Kanu's life in prison, Where Is Buhari who made those threats.?

he has dead cheesy

EDIT:meawhile, i just checked the igberetv link again sef and the clowns said it'll be STREAMED LIVE!!

Why are you now telling adadike that there might not be video recording? why would you need video copies when the event will be STREAMED LIVE!!? cheesy

They will ban me if i talk wetin dey my mind on the gullibility on display over this issue cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can Southern Kaduna Join Biafra? / Niger Delta youths reacts to Army to launch Operation Crocodile smile in S'South / Book 1962 invasion:Why biafran Obasanjo form the terrorist group ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.