Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? (899 Views)

Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by databoy247(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Personally, when I wake up (as early as 4am or 5am), I always do the following;

- Lazy myself on bed for the first 10minutes.Very important.

- Pray (most times I don't remember sha).

- Check my emails (very important)

- Schedule my work for the day

- Check OLX if there is anything reasonable to buy (am a businessman so I occasionally do some buying and selling. Making that extra 5k or 10k ain't bad grin).

- If there is time, I make some calls. Businessmen in the house will understand.

- Watch an episode of my series.

Any other thing follows. But the listed things above eats up my first 3 hours everyday.

I actually love being an entrepreneur.

Care to share yours? wink
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by Idydarling(f): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
i wake up, pray, then get my phone... business pple will understand
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by yomi007k(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
tongue
Work out. Smoke cigs. Drink coffee. Eat breakfast. Freshen up to save the world.
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by databoy247(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
yomi007k:
tongue

Work out. Smoke cigs. Drink coffee. Eat breakfast. Freshen up to save the world.
Lol
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by tabithababy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
databoy247:
Personally, when I wake up (as early as 4am or 5am), I always do the following;

- Lazy myself on bed for the first 10minutes.Very important.

- Pray (most times I don't remember sha).

- Check my emails (very important)

- Schedule my work for the day

- Check OLX if there is anything reasonable to buy (am a businessman so I occasionally do some buying and selling. Making that extra 5k or 10k ain't bad grin).

- If there is time, I make some calls. Businessmen in the house will understand.

- Watch an episode of my series.

Any other thing follows. But the listed things above eats up my first 3 hours everyday.

I actually love being an entrepreneur.

Care to share yours? wink
. Please how do you do the buying and selling on OLX. Put a sister through biko
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by yomi007k(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
databoy247:

Lol

hehe.....u trip baa.

if I nor smoke ciga for morning...I nor dey go work be dat.
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by bettercreature(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
To be sincere i dont pray in the morning and i don't eat in the morning either
Wake up around 5am everyday,straight to bathroom then off to work.As a supervisor i have all the free time in this world but i work 6 days a week

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by hahn(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
Wake up
Kiss my wife good morning. Sometimes...
Work out
Put on my lappy.
Check the admin section of my site to check if any orders have been placed.
Upgrade accounts for clients who made payment
Post games
Update social media pages
Reply whatsapp messages via whatsapp
Eat breakfast
Nairaland
Repeat throughout the day

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Wake up at 05:00, exercise, bath, brush, dress up and head to work at 07:30. Stopped the routine because I was always late so I...

Wake up at 06:30, bath, brush, dress up and go to the workplace at 07:10. I'm now unemployed so the new routine's...

Sleep by 06:30(not 18:30, I use a 24 hour time), wake up by 13:30 or 14:00, skip brushing and bathing every other day and continue from where I stopped the day before nairalanding, checking up news and applying for jobs online, wait for 00:00 to use MTN's night browsing, watch random videos and vlogs till 03:30 then watch a movie or two till 06:30.
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by databoy247(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2016
hahn:
Wake up

Work out

Put on my lappy.

Post games

Eat breakfast

Nairaland

What's your website?
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2016
hahn:
Wake up

Work out

Put on my lappy.

Post games

Eat breakfast

Nairaland

ONE DAY, I'LL COME KIDNAP HER SO WE'LL STOP HEARING YOUR SONGS ABOUT HER. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by hahn(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ONE DAY, I'LL COME KIDNAP HER SO WE'LL STOP HEARING YOUR SONGS ABOUT HER. tongue

Jealousy! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by hahn(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
databoy247:

What's your website?

www.surestakes.com
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by DonX001: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wake up.
Stretch.
Roll to the right.
Roll to the left.
Roll around some more.
Reset alarm that has been disturbing me.
Sleep back.
Wake up and roll around some more.
Wonder why I have to go to work today, infact why there has to be anything like work at all in the first place.
Snooze one last time.
Jump out of bed 10mins to resumption time and bathe, brush and dress in like 5mins, and fly off to work, only to arrive late as usual grin

#lazymandiaries grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by grownaira: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
4:30am = wake up> prepare for prayers> pray> meditate>pray>study the holy book.
6:00am = Exercise time
6:30am = Take my bath>gist with my Queen> check my mails and reply messages.
7:00am = breakfast> gist with the Queen-------
Between 7:30am and 8:00am = Drop the Queen at he hospital wia she works> go to work too
Re: How Do You Spend Your First 3 Hours Of The Day? by databoy247(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
grownaira:
4:30am = wake up> prepare for prayers> pray> meditate>pray>study the holy book.
6:00am = Exercise time
6:30am = Take my bath>gist with my Queen> check my mails and reply messages.
7:00am = breakfast> gist with the Queen-------
Between 7:30am and 8:00am = Drop the Queen at he hospital wia she works> go to work too
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Meet An Olivetian And UNILAG Graduate Who Runs A First Class Furniture Firm / Buy Socks Proxy / Best Shop For Sale Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.