Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) (1454 Views)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) / Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
A lot of Kenyans are not so happy with Chris Maurice Brown at the moment because of his behavior towards a fan in Mombasa today.

Breezy as he is fondly called, smashed a lady's Iphone as she tried to take a selfie with the singer on his arrival at the Moi International Airport, Mombasa. The shocked fan, who refused to be named, said she was “deeply disappointed by the artiste’s action,”.

She told newsmen;

“I was with my friends and was trying to take a selfie when he grabbed the phone from the back. I was shocked.I have a ticket for the show but I won’t attend it. Brown should know that we like his songs but he has to respect his fans.I bought my iPhone 6 last month at Sh90,000 and seeing it being tossed off like a mulika mwizi (a cheap feature phone) was bad.Although it is only the screen protector and back cover that broke, I cannot imagine how I would have felt had it been damaged,”

Brown is billed to perform at the Mombasa golf club tonight.

http://politicsngr.com/chris-brown-smashes-fans-phone-mombasa/

Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is sad if this story is true... Who wudnt be disappointed if it will happen to anyone... undecided
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm ... Guess he doesn't like Kenyan b^tched
Re: Chris Brown Smashes Fan's Phone In Kenya (Photos) by jobnation(f): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
maybe he don't have the money to buy new phone, or he was drunk cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) / Bbnaija: Bisola Overjoyed As Nollywood Actresses Show Her Support (video, Pic) / See 13 Sa Celebs Who Got Married In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.