Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:23 AM

Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) (76302 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap / Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by ObiOmaMu: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
Bobrisky said his bae slapped yesterday, smashed his iphone and left him with a red eye after he, Bobrisky, asked for bae's permission to attend a wedding and burial.

Minutes after the slap that left him with a red eye and unable to show his face on Snapchat, Bobrisky apologized to the families he couldn't attend their wedding and burial of a loved one. And then professed his undying love for his bae of 4 years.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/bobrisky-left-with-black-eye-after-bae-slaps-him-smashes-iphone.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-beFwMr7Z0

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by ObiOmaMu: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by BlackDBagba: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by ObiOmaMu: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by LifeofAirforce1: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2016
The papa wey born you no born pikin

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by corisande: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2016
No pictures of his red eyes? grin
Bobrisky is an attention seeker. Anything to stay in the news
This gender confused somebody needs help!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by 2SWT(f): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by buygala(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
My condolences to Bobrisky, and I wish 'her' and her iPhone quick recovery sad

Something tells me Chichi Igbo, that muscular female footballer, is the Bobrisky's bae in question smiley

So I am not surprised she has used poor Bob for Morning punching exercise cool

Haba Auntie Chichi, please don't kill our male sister for us biko embarassed.. .We still hope he/she will develop some sense in 2027 sad

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Bossontop(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2016
undecided

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by donkossy(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
am sure bae is one of all these our foolish politicians, if not buhari.. sef

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by HIScraziness(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Somebody's female son, OK!!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by queenitee(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Who bobrisky epp?wtf is he saying?
Mumu boy/girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by SuperSuave(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
queenitee:
Who bobrisky epp?wtf is he saying?
Mumu boy/girl
stupid sissy

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
The papa wey born you no born pikin

Exactly

To think there are security agents in this country and he's still walking and tweeting freely surprises me. Unfortunately, he's a role model to some people.

Something tells me his so called bae is either a senator, a governor or a high profile polotician, if not, this animal would have been in jail

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by queenitee(f): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2016
SuperSuave:
stupid sissy
undecided undecided are you one of his relatives?
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by nepapole(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Oponu jatijati ni bobo/baby yiii sha !!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by SuperSuave(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
queenitee:

undecided undecided are you one of his relatives?
he's obviously not a girl, he's a sissy
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by quiverfull(m): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2016
I know there's a sinister group somewhere paying this "thing" to promote homosexuality and the transgender culture in Nigeria. I just wonder when "it" will be arrested for suspicion of being gay?

11 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by segebase(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2016
see some gbagaun for those lines ....anyway......

those that gives a fvck r ova there

27 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2016
This idiot again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by angelTI(f): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Bae slapped him/her undecided undecided undecided undecided I on behalf of the total Nigerian populace of 193mm empowers Bae to kill this gay cool cool cool cool cool

Oloshi omokomo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by protocoll(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
more

his high on osogbo weed
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nutase: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2016
embarassed
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by faith551(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2016
On a serious note does this guy know how dumb he sounds? It's like a 12 year old teenager talking

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why is Nairaland making this guy popular sef undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
I wish it was ur head he smashed grin stupid thing

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is he gay ? Abi women don dey turn men to weaklings already ?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by walosky(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Didirin (slowpoke)!

Pls who knows how many times this guy changes pampers or diapers ?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
"bae" left you with a red eye or red yansh? Just wondering undecided tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by psp2pc(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2016

gây mofo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) / Guests At Adekunle Gold And Simi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.