Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself (990 Views)

A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts / 'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / What Has The Black Race Contributed To Humanity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself by Pearlyakin(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
INSINCERITY OF THE BLACK RACE TO ITSELF It's funny how I'm yet to see hashtags like # IStandWithHaiti flying around on my timeline when Hurricane Matthew is currently ravaging the country and claiming lives in droves. Where are the people that changed their profile pictures to the National flag of France when terrorists attacked Paris? Where are the people that joined the # PrayForParis movement on social media then because most of you wanted to look 'up to date'? Where are the Nigerians that derive so much pleasure in standing with Trump or Clinton when the American general elections is clearly none of your business? What happened to the men of the Nigerian Army battling terrorism in the north? Aren't they worth you standing with them? Stand with Haiti or keep standing, alone.

3 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself by Phut(f): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
You speak the truth and nothing but the truth. We must do better and really and truly love ourselves - not the eye service. This obsession with everything we perceive as different from ourselves, must stop

2 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 09, 2016
#IStandWithHaiti

That land looks uninhabitable to me. Hurricanes, Earthquakes, France, undecided They Should Be Hard on African nations, remind them of their pasts sins and demand land. Threaten them with vudu if possible.

There is a no man's land at the borders of Kenya, Uganda and South Sudan, and there are many more. We could also evict some places for them.

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself by KingSango(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pearlyakin:
INSINCERITY OF THE BLACK RACE TO ITSELF
It's funny how I'm yet to see hashtags like
# IStandWithHaiti flying around on my timeline
when Hurricane Matthew is currently ravaging the
country and claiming lives in droves.
Where are the people that changed their profile
pictures to the National flag of France when
terrorists attacked Paris?
Where are the people that joined the # PrayForParis
movement on social media then because most of
you wanted to look 'up to date'?
Where are the Nigerians that derive so much
pleasure in standing with Trump or Clinton when
the American general elections is clearly none of
your business?
What happened to the men of the Nigerian Army
battling terrorism in the north?
Aren't they worth you standing with them?
Stand with Haiti or keep standing, alone.

I think it is wrong to judge others only when we are deflecting from our own sins, or when we are prejudging someone based upon a bias. Other than that, it is perfectly okay to point out hypocrisy. There's so much unquestionable evil in the African world, that includes Diaspora, those taken as slaves and/or migrated from the Motherland. We have much evil in our world from evil juju, evil cults, gangs and just greediness. I was always lead to believe, much to my future dismay, that the African race were the righteous. But it seems to me, we are the root of evil when we are acting it out. Europeans don't rule over Africans our sins do. We are so concerned with our petty sins that we allow our world to become a serious decay, it is a rotten place. Speak the truth and it is Africans that will kill you not the Whiteman. Ase.

Love, Sango.
Re: Insincerity Of The Black Race To Itself by KingSango(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
Pearlyakin:
INSINCERITY OF THE BLACK RACE TO ITSELF
It's funny how I'm yet to see hashtags like
# IStandWithHaiti flying around on my timeline
when Hurricane Matthew is currently ravaging the
country and claiming lives in droves.
Where are the people that changed their profile
pictures to the National flag of France when
terrorists attacked Paris?
Where are the people that joined the # PrayForParis
movement on social media then because most of
you wanted to look 'up to date'?
Where are the Nigerians that derive so much
pleasure in standing with Trump or Clinton when
the American general elections is clearly none of
your business?
What happened to the men of the Nigerian Army
battling terrorism in the north?
Aren't they worth you standing with them?
Stand with Haiti or keep standing, alone.

Re: Apostle Graham Says That Founding Fathers Of America Were Satanists & Sodomites by Pearlyakin(m): 6:24am
I thought you don't believe in the Christian God, so how come you are quoting pastor Billy Graham, very soon you will quote Bishop T. D Jakes and Pastor Joel Osteen.

grin grin grin

Do you know war strategy? Our enemy is in great number we must divide his resources and people he can call upon, wake the people out of the slumber. There are many Yorubas and Africans who are Christians who may not listen to me but they will listen to Apostle Graham because he's a Christian. I have no time to build trust with Christians my aim is to expose the Satanists hiding in the Church. There is no Jesus Christ I stand upon that as a whole truth.

My God is Olorun. His son of heaven is Almighty Obalata and his son is Sango, the Alaafin of Oyo. Black children need to be taught to worship their own Gods and Ancestors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF5ICz73wT8

I suspect this man may be a government agent yet how come he's telling our people to worship a Black God? Irritated Genie is right. Worship our own Gods. Sango is my guide I shall not turn back unto spiritual slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmuVVymj9sM

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

Tor Tiv Coronation: Man Banished For Sitting On Tor Tiv Stool / List Of Top Ngos In Nigeria / An Igbo Woman Should Be Completely Submissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.